Miami Flo's Predictions

Yea, for things in a cycle like a recession, its inevitable and not a real prediction.

I don't know it was inevitable that F$U would be busted for a similar situation as the Gators.
He never actually said they were going to get busted either, now did he? Problems and issues means a ton of things and on first glance mean performance issues such as shortage of money or missing payments. So if a recruit had come out and said, FSU missed a payment or a plethora of other things, would he have been correct? At this point every school even 8-4 has been linked to some issue with NIL, no?

Advertisement
He never actually said they were going to get busted either, now did he? Problems and issues means a ton of things and on first glance mean performance issues such as shortage of money or missing payments. So if a recruit had come out and said, FSU missed a payment or a plethora of other things, would he have been correct? At this point every school even 8-4 has been linked to some issue with NIL, no?

I agree with you in general - FSU NIL issues have been talked about for a while now. What's different with Flo this time is he said there will be some news breaking in a couple weeks. I thought that was different and interesting.

I agree with you in general - FSU NIL issues have been talked about for a while now. What's different with Flo this time is he said there will be some news breaking in a couple weeks. I thought that was different and interesting.
Most these posters don't watch his shows. Even though Mario and Zo had been on his show they don't think he's legit🤣

Advertisement
That's why i cant watch Flo. I think he has a legir connection somewhere in the program but he takes vague & indirect speech to a new stratosphere so he never appears wrong on a prediction. And when he gets pressed he pushes people to a chat for people to pay for the scoop.

That's why i cant watch Flo. I think he has a legir connection somewhere in the program but he takes vague & indirect speech to a new stratosphere so he never appears wrong on a prediction. And when he gets pressed he pushes people to a chat for people to pay for the scoop.
I can’t his hustle though.

Advertisement
1. It was a year early and Flo said "soon" and next few weeks.
2. It isn't really similar to what happened with FU. FU didn't get sanctioned by the NCAA for not reporting payments. FU's issue was their collective was being run by fools and failed to make payments.

Yea, for things in a cycle like a recession, its inevitable and not a real prediction.

I don't know it was inevitable that F$U would be busted for a similar situation as the Gators.
No, but every single program has been linked to issues and problems with NIL, so something on that front was inevitable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good things is inferring to his development it seems, as in he's hearing he's coming along very well and should contribute this year. Personally I wanna hear more about Moten.
Agreed. Personally think if by now he's not in the clear 2 deep, it's time for him to go. He only had 17 snaps in the bowl game with LT gone. Thomas Gore had 15.

JHH
Cook
Clark
Horton

Then all those young guys...

Agreed. Personally think if by now he's not in the clear 2 deep, it's time for him to go. He only had 17 snaps in the bowl game with LT gone. Thomas Gore had 15.

JHH
Cook
Clark
Horton

Then all those young guys...
Where does the Alabama DT go?

Advertisement
Back