Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
New predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/10Doesn't think Jeremiah Smith is sticking w/O$U anymore
12/10Re-affirmed he still expects at least two more blue chippers before signing day
I didn't know he made a prediction on Jeremiah Smith. I did hear him say he thinks he's just enjoying his recruiting. That's interesting though.

I didn't know he made a prediction on Jeremiah Smith. I did hear him say he thinks he's just enjoying his recruiting. That's interesting though.
Yea, Jeremiah's enjoying the process now. He didn't predict a school, just doesn't think its O$U anymore. As with anything in recruiting, things are fluid. He did say Smith could pick a number of schools including O$U, Miami, F$U and even Colorado.

I can agree with that. It's not like we need a generational talent at QB(although that would be great). It might sound boring but we really just need someone who's not going to lose us games if they're not having a great day. Hate to keep ****ting on tvd but it was either he's good or he's going to lose us the game.
right, and that's why it's gotta be such a tough decision for Mario whether to gamble on Ward or lock somebody like Howard up. i expect our defense to only get better next year, and like you said, even this year we were just a competent QB away from being sooo much better. but i think an offense with Ward would make recruits go, "holy ****, that offense is fun i want to go play there," which would do wonders towards accomplishing the goals Mario wants to with this program.

if i were mario making this decision i'd think like this:

ASSUMPTION:
Waiting on Ward to decide --> Howard isn't an option

then i'd go down my list of transfer QBs till i got to the guy i was reasonably sure would jump at an offer to be the starting QB here for a year. then, if i think we can have a better offense with that guy than we did this year, i'd push all my chips in on Ward.

either way this gets resolved sure is an exciting time to be a canes fan again

Jeremiah Smith

Has all the ingredients of shocker. He could pick Miami, FSU, O$U or even Colorado. Smith is having a good time w/his recruitment

Some crazy recruiting news is about to be unleashed. Remain calm. Kids will flip to/from Miami.
Deion/Colorado will pull some type of surprise

Its the snake oil salesman time of year

Snake Oil Salesman GIF by 60 Second Docs

Last edited:
Advertisement
right, and that's why it's gotta be such a tough decision for Mario whether to gamble on Ward or lock somebody like Howard up. i expect our defense to only get better next year, and like you said, even this year we were just a competent QB away from being sooo much better. but i think an offense with Ward would make recruits go, "holy ****, that offense is fun i want to go play there," which would do wonders towards accomplishing the goals Mario wants to with this program.

if i were mario making this decision i'd think like this:

ASSUMPTION:
Waiting on Ward to decide --> Howard isn't an option

then i'd go down my list of transfer QBs till i got to the guy i was reasonably sure would jump at an offer to be the starting QB here for a year. then, if i think we can have a better offense with that guy than we did this year, i'd push all my chips in on Ward.

either way this gets resolved sure is an exciting time to be a canes fan again
Agreed!

Yeah I mean it’s not like he has had Alonzo highsmith or mirabel (and Mario I think?) or players on the team on his show. He has no info lol
Help us understand where it’s says he doesn’t have info. It’s indicated that he’s greasy, talks a ton and drops info here and there

Advertisement
well if we're simply going off of who didn't tweet out the graphic that they were signing with Miami in 10 days,

lofton, rudolph, and shavers all are on flip / decommit watch

Advertisement
He has said recently that he gets strange vibes from SMith's recruitment, given what he knows. Feels it has the makings of something coming out of left field at the end, a la Travis Hunter and Cormani. Not saying it has to do with Colorado but the same idea... He talked about Bailey, too. Bottom line there was commit - you wanted the offer so do something with it. Don't try to play games... More was said on the subject... watch the video to see.

His point on the QB discussion was waiting for the guy behind door #1 may cost you the guys behind door #2 and door #3 who are willing to come on board NOW.

New predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/10Doesn't think Jeremiah Smith is sticking w/O$U anymore
12/10Re-affirmed he still expects at least two more blue chippers before signing day
If i was betting id bet jj flips to fsu at this point its just too much smoke

Advertisement
Did I miss that, where in the show was that statement? I heard them commenting that folks were looking for Blount/Stewart and were disappointed, but I somehow missed that one.

Not in the show on this board. I said he isn’t a whale but multiple posters said he was on the original whale list

Some crazy recruiting news is about to be unleashed. Remain calm. Kids will flip to/from Miami.
Deion/Colorado will pull some type of surprise
Was this said just as a general comment in the manner of 'remember, at this time of year crazy recruiting news always drops' or did it seem to be something he knew about that he was referring to?

Advertisement
Back