Miami Flo's Predictions

I can agree with that. It's not like we need a generational talent at QB(although that would be great). It might sound boring but we really just need someone who's not going to lose us games if they're not having a great day. Hate to keep ****ting on tvd but it was either he's good or he's going to lose us the game.
Ward is basically like us landing Jalen hurts that year he transferred. Ward is a beast. If we get him smith would be ours easily

Advertisement
No predictions were made tonight or really no info at all. He pretty much just said he doesn't like this new approach Mario is taking with going all in and waiting on this one QB(who everyone can assume it's Ward).

He did have Ahmad Moten and Jaden Harris on the show for a bit tho.
**** that...

1702264080357.png

No predictions were made tonight or really no info at all. He pretty much just said he doesn't like this new approach Mario is taking with going all in and waiting on this one QB(who everyone can assume it's Ward).

He did have Ahmad Moten and Jaden Harris on the show for a bit tho.
He said he expects 2 more blue chippers in the class.One already has his commit date(Mincey) and the other could be any day,Lyle would be my guess.So I guess miami is done with whales for this class.

Advertisement
Let’s not act like Flo’s word is gospel, he’s been plenty wrong this past year. Which made him being right about Scott that much more surprising

Not saying he doesn’t have connections, but he’s no Cribby lol. Hanging on every update he has seems unwise

He said he expects 2 more blue chippers in the class.One already has his commit date(Mincey) and the other could be any day,Lyle would be my guess.So I guess miami is done with whales for this class.
If we get those guys to close out the HS cycle that is huge considering where we were entering September. Would still like another DT but whatever…

You're right. He did say that. I thought he's been saying that for awhile now so I didn't take it as any NEW predictions or news.

Advertisement
Canes Talk: Portal/Recruiting

Predictions

Flo re-affirmed he still expects at least two more blue chippers before signing day
Doesn't think Jeremiah Smith is sticking w/O$U anymore

Discussion

Jackson counts as a Gator flip
Jackson is one of the 3 Blue Chippers that were supposed to come on board before signing day
Flo re-affirmed he still expects at least two more blue chippers before signing day
Flo and Jon mentioned that folk were looking for flips on the scale of Stewart, Blount etc.
Flo's definition of a whale: anyone who is blue chip who the staff is high on

Mario is fixated on one name at QB and he [Flo] is concerned. Could be brilliant if it works out. If it doesn't....
Flo doesn't know if the other guy waits
Flo's not a fan of this high risk approach

TE: Unsure if there's space for Columbus TE in the 24 class. Waiting on green light
Flo is a big fan of the QB from Ohio University (not O$U QB)

Jeremiah Smith

Has all the ingredients of shocker. He could pick Miami, FSU, O$U or even Colorado. Smith is having a good time w/his recruitment
Doesn't think he's sticking w/O$U anymore

Some crazy recruiting news is about to be unleashed. Remain calm. Kids will flip to/from Miami.
Deion/Colorado will pull some type of surprise

FloMotion tomorrow

Last edited:
Dec 5 he said he felt at least 3 Blue Chippers would flip, but they have roughly 10 total they're trying to flip. I think what he said was he's confident in these three, not the ceiling was three.

Predictions

Flo re-affirmed he stil expects at least two more blue chippers before signing day

Discussion

Jackson is one of the 3 Blue Chippers that were supposed to come on board before signing day
Flo and Jon mentioned that folk were looking for flips on the scale of Stewart, Blount etc.

Mario is fixated on one name at QB and he [Flo] is concerned. Could be brilliant if it works out. If it doesn't....

TE: Unsure if there's space for Columbus TE in the 24 class. Waiting on green light

Jeremiah Smith

Has all the ingredients of shocker. He could pick Miami, FSU, O$U or even Colorado. Smith is having a good time w/his recruitment

Some crazy recruiting news is about to be unleashed. Remain calm. Kids will flip to/from Miami.

FloMotion tomorrow
Ward & JJ to the buffs!

Advertisement

Predictions

Flo re-affirmed he stil expects at least two more blue chippers before signing day

Discussion

Jeremiah Smith

FloMotion tomorrow
I’m betting the two he’s expecting are Lyle and Mincey

Recruiting Hit Rate: 68% (40/58)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 60% (3/5)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/7Expects QB will be committed by Sunday and to discuss him on the Sunday showNo public commitsMiss
12/7Expects 2 DTs will be committed by SundayNo public commitsMiss
12/7Talks w/the NC ST DT in advance stage, expects him to commit
12/5Two more flips locked in
12/5We're about to flip a Gator commitJackson flipped on December 9Hit
12/5We're bringing at least 3 more blue chip guys that are not in the class already1. Jackson
12/3Another BIG FISH is still coming. By next Sunday's show, whale should've landedIf this is Jackson, I'm in the camp that this is a miss. Waiting for clarification.???

Advertisement
Flo is the guy you don’t want your daughter dating and we have a 133 page thread about him. He just talks and bull****s and throws a nugget here and there just to keep fans coming back.
Yeah I mean it’s not like he has had Alonzo highsmith or mirabel (and Mario I think?) or players on the team on his show. He has no info lol

Advertisement
Back