Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Don't get the negativity he gets on here by some. He probably does get some inside info. through the players he is connected with through his NIL stuff. But ultimately he's a fan like the rest of us.
Nope. Dude had Mario on his show the night before game 1… he had connections beyond NIL.

Two things: Smith tweeting Major League's Charlie Vaughn. So maybe the 'wild thing' reference is to say everything's groovy!

If not, reminiscent of..

All Souls Day Dope GIF
I took it as time to bring in the closer.

Advertisement
Cause here on canesInsight we make it a habit of supporting all the canes reporters/outlets. Gaby is beloved. Navarro is a treasure. Caneville/Footballville are a valued source of info. And then there’s the universally idolized Gery Ferman. I couldn’t imagine any of those guys being diminished here.

Meanwhile.. Flo has actually had all of these dudes on his show. So I guess my point is.. GTFOH
I’m confused brother lol

First Half GIF

Advertisement
Cause here on canesInsight we make it a habit of supporting all the canes reporters/outlets. Gaby is beloved. Navarro is a treasure. Caneville/Footballville are a valued source of info. And then there’s the universally idolized Gery Ferman. I couldn’t imagine any of those guys being diminished here.

Meanwhile.. Flo has actually had all of these dudes on his show. So I guess my point is.. GTFOH
What’s up, Flo. Having a good night?

I’m confused brother lol

First Half GIF
sorry… that was just a bunch of sarcasm. Dude said he doesn’t like Flo cause he diminishes other outlets. I was just pointing out that CIS favorite pastime is to diminish every hurricane reporter and outlet out there, yet dude still here.

He did say he don't think Mario should be waiting on his top target at QB when he originally heard that the plan was that they wouldn't wait and things would move fast.
sometimes u gotta ditch the plan and gamble for greatness. top target has to be ward. getting ward would be massive for this program. we'd have a dynamic, exciting offense. have the pick of the litter of portal WRs. wouldn't hurt our chances with jeremiah smith.

we wait on ward and don't get him means we probably miss on Howard too. it's not a choice between our top target and trotting Emory out as Qb1. it's a choice between our top target or target 3/4/5/... if u think u can still have a good season with the latter then gamble on ward. (I'd gamble on ward anyways but am a degenerate gambler)

Advertisement
Advertisement
sometimes u gotta ditch the plan and gamble for greatness. top target has to be ward. getting ward would be massive for this program. we'd have a dynamic, exciting offense. have the pick of the litter of portal WRs. wouldn't hurt our chances with jeremiah smith.

we wait on ward and don't get him means we probably miss on Howard too. it's not a choice between our top target and trotting Emory out as Qb1. it's a choice between our top target or target 3/4/5/... if u think u can still have a good season with the latter then gamble on ward. (I'd gamble on ward anyways but am a degenerate gambler)
I can agree with that. It's not like we need a generational talent at QB(although that would be great). It might sound boring but we really just need someone who's not going to lose us games if they're not having a great day. Hate to keep ****ting on tvd but it was either he's good or he's going to lose us the game.

Advertisement
Back