Miami Flo's Predictions

I trust this ends up better than you 'mani prediction! ;)
mr narrins GIF

Advertisement
The tracker does make him a little uncomfortable though. Just too much fluff to watch an entire episode, but the 'predictions' seem more reserved these days.

Seems like a good dude, and though not a professional broadcaster, like Donno for wxample, dude does have followers who appear most definitely to be $upporting the players from an NIL standpoint. Pulls better numbers on YouTube than some I find an easier listen.

Personally, just can't get past the OC fiasco. He claimed to know who the OC was and in time would reveal the delay of an announcement. The proceeded to have a low-key fit when Dawson was announced. I repeatedly inquired about the matter and he just flat out wouldn't address it. For a fairly humble, straightforward guy that surprised me.

Even the X guy from Canesville y'all like to bash. He has real homies on the staff that feeds him info. That's why he has to be vague with alot of stuff. But enough defending from me. I've already said too much lol
If the person not on this board or **** near 100% right like dmoney or cribby they bash them lol but still follow whatever they post at the same time..**** is weird lol

Advertisement
Ok..Flo says plan was to move on a QB quick. If it didn't happen quickly, by tomorrow at latest, pivot so as not to be left holding the bag. And now(for now?)...Mario's waiting on 'his' guy. He's fixated on one guy. Risky, with other viable options still on the board
Yep. Said They have a plan A, and plan B is Emory starting vs UF… so no plan B.

Two things: Smith tweeting Major League's Charlie Vaughn. So maybe the 'wild thing' reference is to say everything's groovy!

If not, reminiscent of..

All Souls Day Dope GIF

Advertisement
Ok..Flo says plan was to move on a QB quick. If it didn't happen quickly, by tomorrow at latest, pivot so as not to be left holding the bag. And now(for now?)...Mario's waiting on 'his' guy. He's fixated on one guy. Risky, with other viable options still on the board
his guy has gotta be ward. i approve this gamble by Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t like him because he talks down to other outlets. He’s the only outlet who consistently diminishes and talks down about other outlets.
Cause here on canesInsight we make it a habit of supporting all the canes reporters/outlets. Gaby is beloved. Navarro is a treasure. Caneville/Footballville are a valued source of info. And then there’s the universally idolized Gery Ferman. I couldn’t imagine any of those guys being diminished here.

Meanwhile.. Flo has actually had all of these dudes on his show. So I guess my point is.. GTFOH

Advertisement
Back