Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
I watch his shows - I want to support him

But he can’t go an episode without putting others down. He makes fun of this tracker all the time. No one posting on this thread is doing so with negative intent. It’s to post what he said in case you don’t want to watch the episode.
He does it jokingly. Who does he put down? 🛑 It

I don’t like him because he talks down to other outlets. He’s the only outlet who consistently diminishes and talks down about other outlets.

I watch regularly and I have never heard him talk down other outlets. On the contrary I have only heard him be complimentary. It really wouldn't make sense for him to do that since all these shows have crossover fans.

I watch his shows - I want to support him

But he can’t go an episode without putting others down. He makes fun of this tracker all the time. No one posting on this thread is doing so with negative intent. It’s to post what he said in case you don’t want to watch the episode.
sometimes I get through 5 minutes then shut it off. I rather come here and get the scoop about what was said. I’m not into hashtags and naming audiences and stuff like that. But I know everyone’s got their interests in certain things. Good for him he’s giving what he earns to the players got to give him props for that. I once back in the day (before all these channels) had an opportunity to get that bag and said no, I had to change who I was and I ain’t changing for nobody. Raised by a code

Advertisement
I don’t like him because he talks down to other outlets. He’s the only outlet who consistently diminishes and talks down about other outlets.
lmfao dawg... y'all come on here and say ANYTHING and ppl believe it. He does not talk down on other outlets.

But lets just say you're right.... name the outlets he has talked down on......

Advertisement
I don’t watch so I have no idea 🤷
i'ma keep it real... I used to think dude was a goofy for some reason lol. never really gave him a chance. But once I found out he was legit, had Mario himself appear on one of his shows and also has a REAL NIL project with some of our players (including Kam), that's when I started paying attention. People may bash him for being wrong or "off" sometimes with his info but I guarantee most of his info come from the players lol.

i'ma keep it real... I used to think dude was a goofy for some reason lol. never really gave him a chance. But once I found out he was legit, had Mario himself appear on one of his shows and also has a REAL NIL project with some of our players (including Kam), that's when I started paying attention. People may bash him for being wrong or "off" sometimes with his info but I guarantee most of his info come from the players lol.
Yea then he’s legit I didn’t even know that. I have a short attention span so I can’t watch for a long time. And ofc he can be wrong it’s recruiting kids change their minds all the time. Would love in the future he could reveal one day who was suppose to be here but didn’t come. But I know he wouldn’t cause it would look bad. Would be crazy to know who could have been here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
naw lol. I was waiting for this.
wink-thumbs-up.gif

Advertisement
Back