Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just as bad as Tvd staring down the wr we need the Washington state , k state or ucla one
yes to the first two -- but not sure why you included dante moore in that statement. mccord is a way better short-term option than Dante Moore - who actually stares down receivers.

I hate ohio ostate too but i think people are blinded by that.. mccord was relatively safe with the ball, 24 tds, 6 picks, 9 yards per attempt, 3100 yards. Moore struggled against bad pac 12 defenses

Advertisement
yes to the first two -- but not sure why you included dante moore in that statement. mccord is a way better short-term option than Dante Moore - who actually stares down receivers.

I hate ohio ostate too but i think people are blinded by that.. mccord was relatively safe with the ball, 24 tds, 6 picks, 9 yards per attempt, 3100 yards. Moore struggled against bad pac 12 defenses
Agreed! Not to lionize him or even say he's my preference, but I think he played well this past year and made some clutch plays against Michigan. Let's put it this way - I'd prefer a couple other QB's, but if he was our starter this season, we would've won 10 games.

If we get him, I won't jump up and click my heels, but I also won't be bummed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blount would in fact be a whale if he flipped. He’s rated the 9th best DT in the country.
This is code for “Blount is going to flip”

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Advertisement
Back