Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
TrumpyCane likes Jackson but calling a 400th ranked composite kid a "whale" is a bit of a stretch

Same. I get the staff has him high in their board but rankings are how whales are labeled or should be labeled in my opinion.

I get rankings don’t always matter but if it’s based on staff evals then they think they have 20 whales in this class same as every other program thinks about their recruits.

Advertisement
Rent free
hoping that cam ward chooses not to visit our biggest rival and biggest competition in the ACC next year means they are rent free when pete thamel announced they were getting a visit?

how many times do people have to screenshot your comments and send them back to you to show how contradicting /hypocritical you are on here?

hoping that cam ward chooses not to visit our biggest rival and biggest competition in the ACC next year means they are rent free when pete thamel announced they were getting a visit?

how many times do people have to screenshot your comments and send them back to you to show how contradicting /hypocritical you are on here?
You do know there is zero scuttle on the FSU side right now about them being linked to him right? You’re basing this all off of one report from Thamel and immediately retreated into your dungeon

Advertisement
You do know there is zero scuttle on the FSU side right now about them being linked to him right? You’re basing this all off of one report from Thamel and immediately retreated into your dungeon
you've been accused of being a nole fan multiple times on the board by different posters, you always seem to know what's going on in tally as referenced by your post, now you're saying that they live rent free in my head

what kind of nole fan spends 2 and a half years on a cane's forum? are you getting your money's worth on here?

Advertisement
TrumpyCane likes Jackson but calling a 400th ranked composite kid a "whale" is a bit of a stretch
Fax

If the majority of people aren’t calling it a whale it’s not. The only ones that people would flip out are Scott (which was a whale) Stone Ellis JSmith and Stewart. Unless I’m missing someone those are the guys.

Fax

If the majority of people aren’t calling it a whale it’s not. The only ones that people would flip out are Scott (which was a whale) Stone Ellis JSmith and Stewart. Unless I’m missing someone those are the guys.
Blount. Even though all the flip flopping has taken some of the steam off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back