Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
The 2 DL flips prediction could be one from HS (Jackson) and one from portal (Clark or someone else) too. So still time, but regardless if he gets it right Jackson a very nice, high-ceiling pickup

I don't think a portal kid should count as a flip, unless after entering the portal he publicly commits to one school but then flips and enrolls elsewhere.

I don't think a portal kid should count as a flip, unless after entering the portal he publicly commits to one school but then flips and enrolls elsewhere.
Actually that’s fair, I just thought it would be a coy way of referring to us adding a player that was recently with another program. I’ll take a second HS DT flip lol.

Sooo flo hinted at stealing from the gators is fun and he expects us to steal from them (no timeline given) but this sounds like its it

He also said that a whale is on board and that he should commit this week which I dont think he meant Kendall as the whale (pending or a push)

He said that the QB should be announced before his show sunday if not its a bit of a red flag on the search. (pending)

He said DT from NC state and another DT should be on board this weekend and a safety. (Does this mean they will publicly announce or just be on board??)

IMO Still waiting for 2 things imo the whale and the QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooo flo hinted at stealing from the gators is fun and he expects us to steal from them (no timeline given) but this sounds like its it

He also said that a whale is on board and that he should commit this week which I dont think he meant Kendall as the whale (pending or a push)

He said that the QB should be announced before his show sunday if not its a bit of a red flag on the search. (pending)

He said DT from NC state and another DT should be on board this weekend and a safety. (Does this mean they will publicly announce or just be on board??)

IMO Still waiting for 2 things imo the whale and the QB.
Safety from Vandy is visiting so that would make sense

Well people were counting him as a whale when we missed on him in that whale thread... just saying
Let me help:
IMG_3967.jpeg

13 listed here. Rudolph may be an academic casualty, but we still hit on him.
Working to flip Blount and Stewart still. If we flip one of them thats 6/13... which would honestly be better than anyone who even was projecting us to have a top DL class was likely factoring in. And Stone we were a close 2nd.

Advertisement
Also if someone predicts something to happen by Sunday, but it ends up happening like monday... I'd still count it as a hit.
According to the bylaws of the CIS Judicial Credence... It reads that in section 4 Paragraph 2 under 3.214.456 concerning the legitimacy of predictive predictions - If you are not 100% correct on the said day of obligatory correctness then you are not correct..... I didn't write it , just reading what it says...
I think the rule is BS and would sign a petition if you start one and take it to the CIS supreme sector of absent minded beings....
who's with me mad city GIF by Gotham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back