Miami Flo's Predictions

Sounds like Stone appeared to be the/one of the whales - and never materialized.
Cristobal never ceded any of the big DT whale recruitments. He has never ceded the Ellis Robinson or Jeremiah Smith recruitment. He has continued to recruit kids full speed ahead. At the moment he's actively recruiting a bunch of whales from other schools. Now not speaking for anyone else here, and maybe I'm wrong but I never heard that Stone was ours recently.

Would love for it to happen, but at least the info that has come my way, does not suggest Stone is the "surprise whale" that is going to flip soon.

Maybe I'm out of the loop like I was with Scott.

Advertisement
Blount would be a whale.

Ehhh by his ranking I guess but I’m not sold on him being mature enough to stick around a couple years till he is ready to see the field. He is young and should’ve stayed in the 2025 class. Cool for rankings and Noles tears if he flips but I have my doubts on him being productive at his college of choice.

Y'all goin go crazy trying to guess.....Then get mad if nothing materializes.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
Ehhh by his ranking I guess but I’m not sold on him being mature enough to stick around a couple years till he is ready to see the field. He is young and should’ve stayed in the 2025 class. Cool for rankings and Noles tears if he flips but I have my doubts on him being productive at his college of choice.
This. How much we gonna pay him to sit on the bench for 1-2 years (doubt the kid can play much as a freshman at his age but happy to be wrong) and then risk he jumps in the portal cuz he wants playing time (prob to FSU of all places). Obviously he's a take but difficult situation to navigate to be honest.

I havent dissected Blount's game but he is from Central and highly rated. It matters, i wiuld rather UF and FSU have no ins with that school. That goes for any of the inner City feeder schools like Booker T, Central, MNW etc. They can use them to build pipelines. So some of u may be sour on his game, remember he is a JR even though he reclassified. He has the tools, gonna need to finish growing, then developed

I dont know who it is definitively. Flo is the only one that came out this week saying that another whale would flip.

There have been smoke on others but nothing definitive about "X guy" coming.
Even Dmoney said yesterday in his podcast he didnt know about Scott and miami could be keeping him in the dark with Stewart or whoever the whale.For whatever reason only Flo seems to be getting the big scoop.

Advertisement
I don't think were getting a QB in the portal in 7-10 days. The 7th day is coming up

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did he say?
Basically saying that the staff is looking at 3 options right now Ward, Howard and he didn't name the 3rd.

Said to go into the QB search with an open mind because if you set the expectation at Ward or Howard you may be dissappointed if we don't land those 2 options.

Kinda alluded that another QB that is not Ward or Howard may have visited already and that the mainstream media is in the dark with our QB search. He joked about how they said at first it was Howard who was visiting this weekend and now they are saying it is going to be Ward.

Just basically said try to not get caught up in the kool aid or rumours. The staff have guys in mind and let the process play out.

To note tho. He said the search should be over before his Sunday show. If the search is not over fans should start being concerned about the QB process.

Advertisement
Back