Miami Flo's Predictions

All signs point to blount

We all want it to be stewart or stone but none of that makes sense and I don’t think scott is as out of left field like stone or Stewart would be right now so I don’t really see the comparisons

Advertisement
The speculation on Flo's 2nd whale has focused on Stone and Stewart. Given the commentary from D$ and Geo on DL prospects Stone and Stewart yesterday, is it possible that it might be something out of left field (like the Scott announcement which caught all the insiders off guard)?

If it is something completely unexpected and the whale initiated the flip, could Breland be a possibility?
Man i hope it's breland

Do we know if Flo was correct about Scott? When he mentioned the first whale he mentioned us crazies liking him (due to rankings) but he wasn’t a fan of the tape.

Sounds like Flo was always hinting at Blount and is taking credit for Scott

Thoughts?

Do we know if Flo was correct about Scott? When he mentioned the first whale he mentioned us crazies liking him (due to rankings) but he wasn’t a fan of the tape.

Thoughts?
He can take any credit he wants as long as we get the players

Advertisement

Thoughts?
Pretty sure he kept saying BIG flip. I always took that as meaning it would be a flip from a Big 10 school.

Advertisement
Pretty sure he kept saying BIG flip. I always took that as meaning it would be a flip from a Big 10 school.
He also kept saying that us fans would like the rankings (and he didn’t like his tape)

Do we know that he doesn’t like the tape of Scott? I’m not suggesting he’s lied. Just curious if anyone else picked up on that

He mentioned not liking the tape several times (maybe this is Scott - just asking)

Yea, Franklin would be another surprise option I forgot about.

Flo said Blount better jump on board quick before the whale jumps in so I can't see how it could be him.
I don't understand... will it be a 'thanks but no thanks' situation with Blount if said whale comes in? Doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
He also kept saying that us fans would like the rankings (and he didn’t like his tape)

Do we know that he doesn’t like the tape of Scott? I’m not suggesting he’s lied. Just curious if anyone else picked up on that

He mentioned not liking the tape several times (maybe this is Scott - just asking)
I think Scott’s raw talent ie measurables and overall athleticism is elite. Does he play like a top 10 player? Ehhhhh. I think the plays at RB remind me of the story where Forston juked Pryor when lining up to run a WR rep at the All Star game cool but whatever. That all said, JT and Joe can’t ask for a better canvas to work with. The kid’s ceiling is sky high.

I don't understand... will it be a 'thanks but no thanks' situation with Blount if said whale comes in? Doesn't make sense.
You don’t turn down Blount, it’s a ridiculous assertion. Let’s go back to the summer when we were getting everyone. The one thing repeated over and over again was that if all the top DTs somehow decided they wanted in, we would make room. Do people forget that we need 4 DTs minimum this cycle? We currently only have 2.5 I mean 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back