Miami Flo's Predictions

Our LB group is going to be special with our young guys. Raul Aguirre is gonna start next year in my opinion, if Mauigoa leaves as expected. Pulliam looks massive, physical and fast. Already has an INT. Bobby Wahsington looked good also. Malik Bryant still needs work but he’s another guy
We're expecting Kiko to leave?

Advertisement
@lindend did you happen to listen to geos space today? I could not listen and am looking for a summary. Anyone?
Partial summary

Advertisement
So Blount maybe the whale flip Flo was talking about…
would be a monster flip. Do I like Stewart more? Absolutely but outside of some unsubstantiated nonsense we don’t even know how close we are to flipping him. JJ is doubtful, I don’t care what sunshine is being pumped as well. Getting a top 20 player who also projects as a DT down the road who is also from Central is big time. It would also give us 7 top 100 players.

Advertisement
I like Pruitt and we need help at LB but at this point LB has become one of the least important positions in football. Now that doesnt mean you dont need good LBs or there cant be impact players there but if an LB is who we lose, ohh well
I agree but what Pruitt does bring as a LB is a lot of athleticism which is very much a big need at the LB position in todays game.

I agree but what Pruitt does bring as a LB is a lot of athleticism which is very much a big need at the LB position in todays game.
Ohhh I don’t want the kid to bounce, he is a very good prospect I was just saying that if someone that fits the category of good in this class which is only maybe 40% of the class, let it be an LB.

Advertisement
The speculation on Flo's 2nd whale has focused on Stone and Stewart. Given the commentary from D$ and Geo on DL prospects Stone and Stewart yesterday, is it possible that it might be something out of left field (like the Scott announcement which caught all the insiders off guard)?

If it is something completely unexpected and the whale initiated the flip, could Breland be a possibility?

The speculation on Flo's 2nd whale has focused on Stone and Stewart. Given the commentary from D$ and Geo on DL prospects Stone and Stewart yesterday, is it possible that it might be something out of left field (like the Scott announcement which caught all the insiders off guard)?

If it is something completely unexpected and the whale initiated the flip, could Breland be a possibility?
Breland and Franklin would def be out of nowhere. I still lean Blount

Advertisement
Blount has to be disappointed with the collapse of the FSU Collective. It's a Potemkin village. The young man was shown bags, and now they're empty. He was lied to, which is why he flipped to them from us.

Mario's strength is that he doesn't stop until the name is on the contract and he doesn't lie to these kids: the money is there.

I will always wonder why the suits up in Tallahassee gave Norvell the go-ahead to go and grab every Jack Daniels off the street if they didn't have the money or if the Bagmen were fighting amongst themselves about who was going to pay for Norvell's recruits AND the portal players. Warchant should't have to be running apologetics for their Program.

But they are.

Advertisement
Back