Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Flo again tonight mentioned we have a whale on the hook and it's now just up to when the kid wants to announce it.He thinks it happens this week.
the last man on earth GIF by Fox TV

Hope Mario has given Gabriel a ring..not sure where he’s headed but I hope he stops by South Beach for a meeting with Mario along the way…we may go undefeated next year with him slinging the ball around..
Should be an easy connect. My Gabriel is from Hawaii. Sunshine and island living should bring him to the 305. But he'll prolly go to Oregon cuz they have a ton of Poly's also and its West Coast closer to home.

We're good with George until the hour glass gets too close to that portal window closing. We have a good QB by then, no worries at all. If we're scrambling... he's gonna put his name in the portal. I'd give it until late December.

Good news is they know this and they're actually being proactive/aggressive and taking it very seriously. They know the team's future is at stake and so is several guy's NFL aspirations.

Don't give 2 ***** about Smith or Parrish. They're not good enough to threaten anyone or try to hold anyone hostage or even ask for another $.01 NIL money
I'm with you on all of the above with one exception. I would like to like to keep Brashard Smith. He's an explosive playmaker and could be a significant part of this offense next year as a senior.

Advertisement
I think we follow the in home visits. So far i don't think ive seen them visit Minaya, Shavers, Isiah thomas, Romanas, Russell and a couple of others. Just gotta see who they don't visit and they are most likely drop candidates
they visited Thomas. There was a write up on Ferman's site

Advertisement
Flo again tonight mentioned we have a whale on the hook and it's now just up to when the kid wants to announce it.He thinks it happens this week.

I have fished a lot in my life and had some huge fish hooked, doesn’t mean **** if you can’t get them to the boat.

I don’t believe anything till they announce/land on the boat.

Advertisement
Given the new philosophy, if we don't see a commitment 1-2 days after the weekend, its safe to say we either moved on or the recruit wasn't interested or both.

Theres some portal guys visiting this weekend too

I graduated from Miami, My wife graduated from Ole Miss and is an attorney here in Biloxi. I was just kidding about my daughter and it being easy. She made a 34 on her ACT and could pretty much pick were she wanted to go. My wife says Ole Miss gets a lot of out of state because of low tuition for out of state. Im certainly not saying it isn't easy to get in to though
Ole miss is awesome and the girls are gorgeous there. It's a good school.

Advertisement
UHeard/Flo Portal Madness Show December 5

Predictions

Two more flips locked in
We're about to flip a Gator commit
We're bringing at least 3 more blue chip guys that are not in the class already

Flips

Two flips that are locked in
Whale flip could happen any day (sounded flip the whale flip is separate from the two others)

Smith

Flo starting to feel that we may flip Jeremiah (door cracking open)
O$U instability is helping here

Gators

We're going to steal/flip from them VERY soon

Current Recruits

Riley locked in
Mincey we're in a good spot
Ellis uphill
We're not done flipping O$U players

Visits

Mario & Staff are visiting a number of kids that are committed elsewhere
Be ready for names to flip that will shock you

Predictions

Two more flips locked in

Flips

Whale flip could happen any day (sounded flip the whale flip is separate from the two others)

Smith

Flo starting to feel that we may flip Jeremiah

Gators

Current Recruits

Riley locked in
Ellis uphill

Visits

page people GIF

Predictions

Two more flips locked in
We're bringing at least 3 more blue chip guys that are not in the class already

Flips

Smith

Flo starting to feel that we may flip Jeremiah (door cracking open)

Gators

Current Recruits

Riley locked in
Ellis uphill

Visits

Jackson decommited from the gator no, would he count?

Advertisement
Back