Miami Flo's Predictions

Flo again tonight mentioned we have a whale on the hook and it's now just up to when the kid wants to announce it.He thinks it happens this week.
1701746807730.gif

Advertisement
Just sounded very positive and again says we're getting a whale here soon.Also said he's beginning to believe we could get JS,up until tonight he never felt we could get him and I think he said we could be flipping someone else from Ohio st besides JS and Lykle.
Who else they got?

Unlike the lat couple of years, spots are limited.

Dropping kids from South Florida powerhouse programs is a bad look. Need to create cap space by exiting players currently on scholarship.

Advertisement
Unlike the lat couple of years, spots are limited.

Dropping kids from South Florida powerhouse programs is a bad look. Need to create cap space by exiting players currently on scholarship.
I think we follow the in home visits. So far i don't think ive seen them visit Minaya, Shavers, Isiah thomas, Romanas, Russell and a couple of others. Just gotta see who they don't visit and they are most likely drop candidates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I graduated from Miami, My wife graduated from Ole Miss and is an attorney here in Biloxi. I was just kidding about my daughter and it being easy. She made a 34 on her ACT and could pretty much pick were she wanted to go. My wife says Ole Miss gets a lot of out of state because of low tuition for out of state. Im certainly not saying it isn't easy to get in to though
I’m in Ocean Springs.

I'd put money it any if the early season commits. That the staff felt good on

They took some unwarranted B's over that. Now Alakazam those are the dudes flipping. Just pay attention. Seriously seems legit. So yeah it's happening

Advertisement
Back