Miami Flo's Predictions

Looks like FLO was spot on with the timing of this bat signal. Hope y'all realize he may be more in the know then y'all act like he is.

when he talked about the 20-25 hitting the portal, Flo said that a DE was going to hit the portal. The next day Harvey hit the portal

Advertisement
supposedly Riley to ND has been in the works since he was injured.
I said a while ago here that he’s ND bound. My buddy who is a booster there was telling me when I thought their #1 choice was Howard and he said he’s #2 after Leonard.

He's played 4 years. Probably sees there is a very very very very limited to path to the NFL right now and will just collect another bag as a grad transfer before he begins his quest of joining NFL roster as an undrafted RB.

You beat me to it. Parrish has been in school as long as Chaney

Advertisement
IMG_1116.jpeg

Advertisement
If it makes you feel better on todays show Flo said he believes Miami will have a QB in the next 7-10 days
FWIW, and credit to @Manfred_Cane for calling this out in another thread, but Bud Elliott implied Maalik Murphy to Miami in the Cover 3 podcast. The timing would match that... although, we're also well aware of most people hitting the portal in that timeframe as well and it's not exactly going out on a limb, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flo saying a big commit coming Miami way. He had the bat signal in the background on his latest video

Flo had this over a week and half ago. From what I remember he said that it was a 5 star was coming to Miami and he was surprised who it was. In his words it was OH REALLY WE GOT HIM? And ITS A DONE DEAL

What I like about Flo is he never gives out names. Its just hints. He doesn't wanna pi$s anybody off over there in Coral Gables

Advertisement
Back