Miami Flo's Predictions

At bare minimum he needs to give us a chance to land a QB before he makes his choice, he owes this team that much.
If another team already has a proven QB and an OC he likes and we don't, why should he wait and risk losing his spot there?

He's not so elite that he has a spot no matter what. I'm sure his spot on another team has been offered to several guys and the first one that takes it gets it.

If we have no clarity at QB1 for next year that's on Mario. He hasn't proven that he does anything quickly so if I'm a WR I'm worried about my own production next year and not risking getting stuck at Miami with Emory at QB1.

Advertisement
We're good with George until the hour glass gets too close to that portal window closing. We have a good QB by then, no worries at all. If we're scrambling... he's gonna put his name in the portal. I'd give it until late December.

Good news is they know this and they're actually being proactive/aggressive and taking it very seriously. They know the team's future is at stake and so is several guy's NFL aspirations.

Don't give 2 ***** about Smith or Parrish. They're not good enough to threaten anyone or try to hold anyone hostage or even ask for another $.01 NIL money
Exactly. The only remotely ****** loss at this point that’s even been rumored is Damari, and ultimately I doubt that happens. He’s the starting Cb today. His brother sucked, so I guess if he wants to follow him he could be out.

But like I said the biggest impacts would be qb 1, and the decisions of guys going pro at OL/DT - particularly Lee, Rivers, JHH. If we are getting the two OLine back that’s already a win. The only thing left is secure JHH, and then I’m not worried AT ALL about who we have or will lose tbh. I mean Harvey would be nice to keep for depth, but can’t blame him for wanting a starting spot somewhere. He’s not getting that here with Mesidor and Kelly returning, and Bain and Wayne a yr more experienced.

Right now I’m very confident that we will be much improved next year over this year from a talent/cohesion standpoint. We need to get DTs and Safety. But I think we will.

Advertisement
We're good with George until the hour glass gets too close to that portal window closing. We have a good QB by then, no worries at all. If we're scrambling... he's gonna put his name in the portal. I'd give it until late December.

Good news is they know this and they're actually being proactive/aggressive and taking it very seriously. They know the team's future is at stake and so is several guy's NFL aspirations.

Don't give 2 ***** about Smith or Parrish. They're not good enough to threaten anyone or try to hold anyone hostage or even ask for another $.01 NIL money

So our WR corps depends on Cristobal getting the QB situation resolved quickly.

Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

The qb will dictate a lot with some of these guys.

Advertisement
The portal hasn’t even officially opened . A lot of teams that have stacked QB runs are also still in season cause they’re chasing the playoffs

The qb will dictate a lot with some of these guys.
Do you think the QB situation is resolved relatively quickly in terms of a guy committing or are we in Mario purgatory until the day before portal closes, which of course would hurt our chances with keeping guys on our own roster as well as attracting other portal entries. As well as a certain 5 star Receiver in our backyard

Advertisement
Hopefully we start seeing some QB offers go out this week.
Don't we have to wait to (officially) offer until the portal opens on the 4th? I realize that is not how it actually works, but probably won't see many transfers saying 'blessed to receive an offer from...'

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back