Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why Jacolby would leave, he just had a career year in this offense. 850 yards and 8TDs.
Money and who’s throwing him the ball?

Timing is of the essence. As much as we want to love everyone on our team and think they bleed orange and green like we do with zero chance of departure, at the end of the day this is a business and the goal is to get to the NFL.

He needs a QB to build upon his breakout ‘23 season.

Money and who’s throwing him the ball?

Timing is of the essence. As much as we want to love everyone on our team and think they bleed orange and green like we do with zero chance of departure, at the end of the day this is a business and the goal is to get to the NFL.

He needs a QB to build upon his breakout ‘23 season.
At bare minimum he needs to give us a chance to land a QB before he makes his choice, he owes this team that much.

Advertisement
Max on tonights show said theres an SEC school trying to get Brashard, Jacolby and Parrish to transfer over there. Any of you guys know anything about this one?
We're good with George until the hour glass gets too close to that portal window closing. We have a good QB by then, no worries at all. If we're scrambling... he's gonna put his name in the portal. I'd give it until late December.

Good news is they know this and they're actually being proactive/aggressive and taking it very seriously. They know the team's future is at stake and so is several guy's NFL aspirations.

Don't give 2 ***** about Smith or Parrish. They're not good enough to threaten anyone or try to hold anyone hostage or even ask for another $.01 NIL money

At bare minimum he needs to give us a chance to land a QB before he makes his choice, he owes this team that much.
He doesn’t owe us anything lol.

If anything, we owe him a QB and god forbid we whiff on a few, what good does sticking around with Mario do if other portal WRs take his spot and his money at blue chip programs (that are confirmed interested in him).

That’s why we need the QB, and asap. I do trust we’ll land one, but it needs to be relatively quick, not in February.

He doesn’t owe us anything lol.

If anything, we owe him a QB and god forbid we whiff on a few, what good does sticking around with Mario do if other portal WRs take his spot and his money at blue chip programs (that are confirmed interested in him).

That’s why we need the QB, and asap. I do trust we’ll land one, but it needs to be relatively quick, not in February.
That’s a little worrisome because Mario doesn’t seem to do anything quickly. I could see him going through another drawn out process.

Advertisement
Back