Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
I agree with this post the only thing I think the OL will be better no matter what but that’s JMO.
There is no way the OLine will be better no matter what. Replacing Rivers, Cohen, Lee (all of whom would be to the NFL) is not an easy replacement.

Now imo the biggest problem is Center. LT/RT I wouldn’t be too worried about cause I’d expect current guy or recruit to step up. Guard Imo is just the guy that is next best. But center is one of the most important positions for us on the Oline - more important than Guard - and losing Lee/Rivers to play that spot would be tough to replace cause we don’t have a clear and easy replacement. For the most part it’s a guy like Rodriguez or a converted tackle. Or we have to hit portal again

Long-term I’m not worried one bit. But on a season to season perspective, I think it’s likely the OLine could be slightly worse. It could end up being slightly better too due to Mauigoa improving… so I don’t think it’ll be massively worse or better. But there is a decent chance for a drop off at least a little

There is no way the OLine will be better no matter what. Replacing Rivers, Cohen, Lee (all of whom would be to the NFL) is not an easy replacement.

Now imo the biggest problem is Center. LT/RT I wouldn’t be too worried about cause I’d expect current guy or recruit to step up. Guard Imo is just the guy that is next best. But center is one of the most important positions for us on the Oline - more important than Guard - and losing Lee/Rivers to play that spot would be tough to replace cause we don’t have a clear and easy replacement. For the most part it’s a guy like Rodriguez or a converted tackle. Or we have to hit portal again

Long-term I’m not worried one bit. But on a season to season perspective, I think it’s likely the OLine could be slightly worse. It could end up being slightly better too due to Mauigoa improving… so I don’t think it’ll be massively worse or better. But there is a decent chance for a drop off at least a little
I think if those guys are leaving Mario will do a cohen type move again. If he can rip a kid from bama he can take an OL prospect from anywhere.

I think if those guys are leaving Mario will do a cohen type move again. If he can rip a kid from bama he can take an OL prospect from anywhere.
Well if we go for anyone it’s gotta be a center. NDs center is in portal, so I could see going for him. I’d prefer to pay Lee to stay.

Honestly we have more pressing needs to spend a lot of money on. QB, DT x 3, and CB (if Damari leaves).

Advertisement
Well if we go for anyone it’s gotta be a center. NDs center is in portal, so I could see going for him. I’d prefer to pay Lee to stay.

Honestly we have more pressing needs to spend a lot of money on. QB, DT x 3, and CB (if Damari leaves).
It is what it is if DB leaves because of his bro then bruh I can’t speak for him. But I’ll tell u this if he goes and his brother performs like he did he won’t play and you can’t alienate every staff for benching bro. Those coaches jobs are on the line and they not risking there job for someone’s feelings.

I'm going to throw in a Flo nugget that I caught in the comment section on his latest video.

Would the big DT from FAU Evan Anderson be a take for us? He said yes.

Its just his opinion lol but what the he11 I just wanna throw that in here

Advertisement
We got Ruiz’s dirty money again

Kenny Powers GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to throw in a Flo nugget that I caught in the comment section on his latest video.

Would the big DT from FAU Evan Anderson be a take for us? He said yes.

Its just his opinion lol but what the he11 I just wanna throw that in here
He declared for the NFL draft

Max on tonights show said theres an SEC school trying to get Brashard, Jacolby and Parrish to transfer over there. Any of you guys know anything about this one?

Advertisement
Back