Miami Flo's Predictions

I feel you but NY Carr looks like a better player in HS than a BS. Ray Ray as well cause they have twitch, that allows you to make more plays. I like BS but if I saw all three films in HS I would be shocked if they weren’t better than BS. I think they are better simple as that.
NY is borderline 5*

Advertisement
There are super TF that’s why there is a freshman AA team lol. Cause there are standouts but we just see Bain cause we watch the canes. I wasn’t high on Payton I said Brinson was trash not UM caliber (true old school UM caliber) and Ezzard was meh. I never liked the way the other coaches recruited ever. I’m on record saying they were jags. We have jags still I said that before the season that mad kids we have still need to leave.
That’s still a small percentage, and even then, just because you’re a freshman aa doesn’t mean you were super productive putting up Bain numbers. Bro, Rubin Bains don’t fall off trees. It’s not genuine to compare the average kid to a Rubin Bain.
Georgia and Bama each had one first team aa freshman last year. Which is my point, we have to hold on to the productive upperclassmen if we’re going to get over the hump.
Yes, we still have jags but BS isn’t one and our fans are Out of their minds if they think he is. Maybe Michael Redding III, but definitely not BS.
Speaking of Michael Redding III he was another high school IMG pipe dream. We talked about him like we talked about NY Carr to. Just don’t know until these guys get here. An we don’t need to rush them on the field unless they are a Rubin Bain. Who was the last Rubin Bain we had.

That’s still a small percentage, and even then, just because you’re a freshman aa doesn’t mean you were super productive putting up Bain numbers. Bro, Rubin Bains don’t fall off trees. It’s not genuine to compare the average kid to a Rubin Bain.
Georgia and Bama each had one first team aa freshman last year. Which is my point, we have to hold on to the productive upperclassmen if we’re going to get over the hump.
Yes, we still have jags but BS isn’t one and our fans are Out of their minds if they think he is. Maybe Michael Redding III, but definitely not BS.
Speaking of Michael Redding III he was another high school IMG pipe dream. We talked about him like we talked about NY Carr to. Just don’t know until these guys get here. An we don’t need to rush them on the field unless they are a Rubin Bain. Who was the last Rubin Bain we had.
I agree the Bain post wasn’t fair u make a good point. But if the staff lets someone like him walk they are confident in the youth behind him. If not they will beg him

Advertisement
We took Ezzard over Jamar Chase and Tyquan Thornton. Remember that.
Yeah but there's also no guarantee those dudes would have performed as well here under worse coaching. Chase had Burrow throwing to him and was next to Justin Jefferson. Not saying Ezzard is remotely at Chase's level...CLEARLY...but what could he have done in a good offensive system? Would Chase be a top 5 pick had he come to Miami? Unlikely. You wonder how many careers have been ruined by poor coaching. And likewise, how many guys got at least got drafted because their college coach put them in positions to succeed even though they weren't NFL products?

Advertisement
BS with one more year of polish could be special. I love him and needs more touches but I’m not gonna sit here and say his routes are better the George or X. NY CARR is gonna be a problem can’t wait to get him he looks SPECIAL
He doesn’t need George routes or X routes. He just needs THE BALL! What’s the kid name from Virginia that beat us a few years back during Tyler’s first start?… VA lined him up in the slot, at rb and in the slot, he was SUPER PRODUCTIVE.
Forget about NY Carr he’s like a fine *** girl that you just met…. You know nothing about her until you really get to know her and find out she’s crazy than a mf 😂
Every Year we talk about a different Ny Carr. Last year it was jug machine Ray ray, Horton the year before, etc., etc.
My whole point is don’t give away the proven talent, build on it!

He doesn’t need George routes or X routes. He just needs THE BALL! What’s the kid name from Virginia that beat us a few years back during Tyler’s first start?… VA lined him up in the slot, at rb and in the slot, he was SUPER PRODUCTIVE.
Forget about NY Carr he’s like a fine *** girl that you just met…. You know nothing about her until you really get to know her and find out she’s crazy than a mf 😂
Every Year we talk about a different Ny Carr. Last year it was jug machine Ray ray, Horton the year before, etc., etc.
My whole point is don’t give away the proven talent, build on it!
I don’t want BS gone at all I’m just saying he needs more polish and he will be super legit. I don’t see him leaving tbh had a good/great year should get better next year and be drafted when Dawson uses him more with a hopefully better QB

Advertisement
I agree the Bain post wasn’t fair u make a good point. But if the staff lets someone like him walk they are confident in the youth behind him. If not they will beg him
Confident!!!!
Bro I’m not saying beg him, but at least have a plan. They don’t even have a plan TODAY for the Quarterback next year. We are gambling that we will upgrade over Tyler, but what if we get Graham Mertz!!!!
If they were so confident in the youth, why didn’t they get more reps this season? Ray ray had 6 catches Robbie had 2.
Look I Not a Dawson guy, the way we underutilized and mismanaged our personnel is criminal. But he’s our coordinator.
As for BS my thing is I don’t want us to send him to the portal, but if other teams see Value in him and have a plan for him, he has to do what’s best for him and his family. But why don’t we see the same Value in our Senior we developed? I’m confused 😐

I don’t want BS gone at all I’m just saying he needs more polish and he will be super legit. I don’t see him leaving tbh had a good/great year should get better next year and be drafted when Dawson uses him more with a hopefully better QB
Bro I hope he’s back and I hope Dawson goes to some coaching clinics! 💯

Advertisement
Confident!!!!
Bro I’m not saying beg him, but at least have a plan. They don’t even have a plan TODAY for the Quarterback next year. We are gambling that we will upgrade over Tyler, but what if we get Graham Mertz!!!!
If they were so confident in the youth, why didn’t they get more reps this season? Ray ray had 6 catches Robbie had 2.
Look I Not a Dawson guy, the way we underutilized and mismanaged our personnel is criminal. But he’s our coordinator.
As for BS my thing is I don’t want us to send him to the portal, but if other teams see Value in him and have a plan for him, he has to do what’s best for him and his family. But why don’t we see the same Value in our Senior we developed? I’m confused 😐
I can’t tell the future I’ll just wait to form a better opinion when next years roster is set.

I mentioned some names in the game thread Saturday who are looking around. I’ve hinted at the Browns multiple times because of 7 being unhappy. Damari has to understand he has the star spot locked up and it would be dumb to leave. You can bash the coaches for a lot but it’s not their fault 7 can’t cover without grabbing and tugging.

I’ve been saying for a couple weeks it wasn’t just backups and guys that don’t play that could be leaving.

Advertisement
Back