Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
We don’t have New Weapons. BS will be a Senior, the new weapons are pipe dreams.
BS is NOT A WR, he’s a WEPON, just get him the Ball, he doesn’t need a Jerry rice route tree… it’s not complicated… Sending the Senior Game changers you’re developing to the Portal is Stupid to me, but I’m just a miserable fan Bro.
If you don’t think we can’t handle the ball off, run pop passes, reverses and etc to Ray Ray or BW, incoming freshman, and potential transfers idk what to tell you. I like BS. He’s a good player. But he’s not out there running great routes and creating separation and housing things. Huge difference. Not to mention, year three he’s punching players in critical moments of a game, multiple times.

I feel you but NY Carr looks like a better player in HS than a BS. Ray Ray as well cause they have twitch, that allows you to make more plays. I like BS but if I saw all three films in HS I would be shocked if they weren’t better than BS. I think they are better simple as that.
Ny Carr is a High School pipe dream. BS is doing it, an it took a lot for him to get to this point. BS will be a Senior.
I LOVE Ray Ray and all his potential but every hit he took this year stopped my heart watching him get up. Ray Ray is a Wr, BS is a weapon. If Ray ray does develop physically this offseason, we need both not just one GameChanger.

The flip can be about 10 players and still apply that’s why it’s so comical. He could flip Hayes and people would say it counts.
Nope.Flo has a private board where premium members pay a monthly fee.He has told them who the flip is so he can not bs them with a different recruit.

If you don’t think we can’t handle the ball off, run pop passes, reverses and etc to Ray Ray or BW, incoming freshman, and potential transfers idk what to tell you. I like BS. He’s a good player. But he’s not out there running great routes and creating separation and housing things. Huge difference. Not to mention, year three he’s punching players in critical moments of a game, multiple times.
I agree about the punch but he serve a quarter. He not "housing things" how? He scored as a WR, RB, KR. Do we even beat A&M w/o him? Yell like Alex Smith on ESPN just saying whatever SMH.

Advertisement
Ny Carr is a High School pipe dream. BS is doing it, an it took a lot for him to get to this point. BS will be a Senior.
I LOVE Ray Ray and all his potential but every hit he took this year stopped my heart watching him get up. Ray Ray is a Wr, BS is a weapon. If Ray ray does develop physically this offseason, we need both not just one GameChanger.
BS is also limited as well just like the others u mentioned. I don’t care if someone has xp I never go by that. Bain is a TF and is better than seniors all over the country (so that narrative is already proven wrong) So that means nothing to me ballers ball. Should BS get the ball more? Yes I agree but he has a nice one cutt and good speed. When he has to shuffle his cutt twice he’s done dead in his tracks. And when he’s on the field defenses focus on him they not going to let him get a clear seam. People wouldn’t mind if he transferred if George doesn’t recover that fumble, we lose that game possibly and no one would care.

NY has a catch radius that’s insane borderline elite for his size. Has speed for days and can run routes deadly. Do not care if he’s 17 or 18. You are right about Ray Ray and the same could be said about NYC. If they get hit they may crumble but that’s what happens when u have to play small young heads that’s the only downside is their bodies mostly aren’t ready, but the skills are there.

I remember him saying that and I think he needs to re-evaluate this. Times are just different now with the portal and you need to adapt. Its important to get more guys on the team involved or they will just bolt
Yea Im not a fan either, it makes no sense how all these other teams can get their players reps and we are losing 5 games a year but no one can play.. Need to figure out how to get guys reps

BS is also limited as well just like the others u mentioned. I don’t care if someone has xp I never go by that. Bain is a TF and is better than seniors all over the country (so that narrative is already proven wrong) So that means nothing to me ballers ball. Should BS get the ball more? Yes I agree but he has a nice one cutt and good speed. When he has to shuffle his cutt twice he’s done dead in his tracks. And when he’s on the field defenses focus on him they not going to let him get a clear seam. People wouldn’t mind if he transferred if George doesn’t recover that fumble, we lose that game possibly and no one would care.

NY has a catch radius that’s insane borderline elite for his size. Has speed for days and can run routes deadly. Do not care if he’s 17 or 18. You are right about Ray Ray and the same could be said about NYC. If they get hit they may crumble but that’s what happens when u have to play small young heads that’s the only downside is their bodies mostly aren’t ready, but the skills are there.
We got to see it translate before we compare high school talent to proven cfb players, cmon Brahsard would be cutting up on them georgia boys on film too.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
We got to see it translate before we compare high school talent to proven cfb players, cmon Brahsard would be cutting up on them georgia boys on film too.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Tbh we need to be big fast and strong at every position. That would be ideal for me. That’s how u put a roster together. Not saying the OL has to run a 4.3 but they have to be big and able to pull. BS wouldn’t have to cut he would just run in a straight line in HS. I like BS but give me more shifty and fast guys in the slot cause u have to cover the whole field. Ross (like someone brought up) runs a 4.21 and I’ll take a lot of other 4.5 guys over him. Same like Dorsett he ran faster time then Odell but Odell’s release and change of direction is what separates him. But fans/homers will say dorsett never got a chance and that’s cap. Not saying you would say this.

Advertisement
Sure wish B Innis would hit the portal after just 1 catch this year. If he was at UM that would be a guarantee.

Note our top 3 WRs has better overall stats than OSUs top 3 this year
I agree. I know there are mixed on this board opinions about his ceiling, but he'd be a great addition for a number of reasons.

I agree. I know there are mixed on this board opinions about his ceiling, but he'd be a great addition for a number of reasons.
Those opinions about ceiling are ridiculous anyway. People are worried whether someone is a first round talent or not when we havent had **** to show for at the WR spot since Dorsett who was mid af anyway.

Last edited:

#1 Bain is a Unicorn- a TF having that kind of an impact DOESN’T just fall off trees, so that narrative hasn’t been proven wrong or we would see Super True Freshman All over the Country.
NY Carr’s catch radius is the same thing we said about Jeremiah Payton, Marquezz Ezzard, Romello Brinson, on and on, etc.

Bro you don’t Portal your Juniors soon to be Seniors, that are already doing it.
The portal would be A Great Opportunity for him to get with a competent coordinator, but it would be HORRIBLE for the Canes. We would still be trying figure it out instead of building on what we have.

Advertisement
Sure wish B Innis would hit the portal after just 1 catch this year. If he was at UM that would be a guarantee.

Note our top 3 WRs has better overall stats than OSUs top 3 this year
That’s because Hartline sucks as an OC. Don’t get it twisted, if Dawson had OSUs top 3 this year TVD would’ve only thrown 9 INTs.

No I don’t think So. How did the last two Transfers do????? I’m waiting??? Harrell BUST, Ladson BUST!!! The portal is a gamble that we haven’t been winning under St. Mario. An I’m not concerned about him punching players, We Need Dogs, besides I’m sure he learned from it. Which is my point of development, he’ll be a senior. He doesn’t have to run Michael Irvin route just get the ball to him and move the chains

#1 Bain is a Unicorn- a TF having that kind of an impact DOESN’T just fall off trees, so that narrative hasn’t been proven wrong or we would see Super True Freshman All over the Country.
NY Carr’s catch radius is the same thing we said about Jeremiah Payton, Marquezz Ezzard, Romello Brinson, on and on, etc.

Bro you don’t Portal your Juniors soon to be Seniors, that are already doing it.
The portal would be A Great Opportunity for him to get with a competent coordinator, but it would be HORRIBLE for the Canes. We would still be trying figure it out instead of building on what we have.
There are super TF that’s why there is a freshman AA team lol. Cause there are standouts but we just see Bain cause we watch the canes. I wasn’t high on Payton I said Brinson was trash not UM caliber (true old school UM caliber) and Ezzard was meh. I never liked the way the other coaches recruited ever. I’m on record saying they were jags. We have jags still I said that before the season that mad kids we have still need to leave.

BS with one more year of polish could be special. I love him and needs more touches but I’m not gonna sit here and say his routes are better the George or X. NY CARR is gonna be a problem can’t wait to get him he looks SPECIAL

Advertisement
Back