Miami Flo's Predictions

I figured on Brashard and hinted at Damari as a result of Davonte.

A few schools already poking around ready to take Davonte.. worst corner I’ve seen at Miami in a decade at least… just to get Damari.

Sucks damari wouldn’t stay and let his brother just retire from football. Brown is basically locked in at CB #1 next year and he leaves. That would be a huge blow if it happens.

Advertisement
If you’re reading between the lines, the brown family isn’t happy about Devonte’s PT especially he was taking first team snaps in the spring and summer. There apparently is some discontent and implies that both brown kids will leave. I’m sure Mario will sort it out soon enough. Hopefully Devonte sticks around for the spring bc we need that depth
I mean the younger Brown is the best corner and he just finally started getting real PT the past few weeks so the rotation has felt weird to me all along. I dint trust Addae to not **** this situation up. You cant lise the younger one....Addae can't replace him (which is why he should be fired).

Just to throw this in here. Kam kitchens Dad said Friday that things were going to get “ugly” and ugly fast with players hitting portal after season. Said a lot of graduate transfer guys and younger kids who aren’t happy with PT or feel they been looked over for PT

Mario changing the culture bro

Get rid of Mannys guys and bring in his own

lol, if he’s losing talented guys to the portal from his own class what’s changed

Damari leaving would suck and would be very odd. Dude has started the last 3 games and is def CB 1 going into next year. Davonte got PT and sucked every time the ball was thrown his way

Brashard makes sense as he was severely underutilized. Would suck to see him go but the WR room is going to be pretty full if most come back and with the incoming freshman class

Advertisement
Just to throw this in here. Kam kitchens Dad said Friday that things were going to get “ugly” and ugly fast with players hitting portal after season. Said a lot of graduate transfer guys and younger kids who aren’t happy with PT or feel they been looked over for PT
This has been my fear with the younger guys. Imo the coaches are really bad about not getting younger guys in at least to play certain packages that will showcase their talent and keep them engaged. CB rotation has been the worst imo (yet another reason to fire Addae).

-Damari Brown should've been starting for most of the season...hes clearly the best cb. Wtf have they been waiting on?
-Chris Johnson (who I'm sure is gone) should've been getting some designed plays all year long. It's insane that the dip**** coaches can't get him a few plays a game but thats what happens when you have an offense and coaches with zero creativity.
-Reyrey should be getting snaps in mkre games
-the freshmen linebackers, Flagg didn’t need that many snaps....let's be real.
-Brashard, of course he'll leave. He's a walking touchdown and he barely gets the ball. Just utter incompetence yet again.
-Citizen, i could be wrong on this one but I heard he's healthy. If so, give him a few carries to let him know he's part of the plan going forward.
-Jacurri, why they haven't used him as a gadget the past few games is beyond me. Again, just htter incompetence.

There are probably more im missing as well.

1701088646025.gif

This has been my fear with the younger guys. Imo the coaches are really bad about not getting younger guys in at least to play certain packages that will showcase their talent and keep them engaged. CB rotation has been the worst imo (yet another reason to fire Addae).

-Damari Brown should've been starting for most of the season...hes clearly the best cb. Wtf have they been waiting on?
-Chris Johnson (who I'm sure is gone) should've been getting some designed plays all year long. It's insane that the dip**** coaches can't get him a few plays a game but thats what happens when you have an offense and coaches with zero creativity.
-Brashard, of course he'll leave. He's a walking touchdown and he barely gets the ball. Just utter incompetence yet again.
-Citizen, i could be wrong on this one but I heard he's healthy. If so, give him a few carries to let him know he's part of the plan going forward.
-Jacurri, why they haven't used him as a gadget the past few games is beyond me. Again, just htter incompetence.

I get what you're saying, and to some
Extent I ageee. That's not reality though. When you're in struggles every week trying to win games, you don't just throw a guy in there for the "experience" factor. Allen was out for a few weeks with injury, and one of his first rush attempts ended up as a fumble.

Games move much faster.

Also in regards to Smith. He isn't a better slot WR than Restrepo, he isn't a better FL than George, he isn't a better RB than Fletcher/Allen/Parrish. He is our best KO returner. There is only 1 ball to go around. I would
Have like for Smith to get ball a little more too.

Some of these kids will transfer under grand illusions then reality will set in.

Where is CJ going to play RB at 180
Pounds? He needs to put his head down, gain some weight and strength, and be a baller.

Where is Devante going? Transferring to sit bench again? Demari going to be held hostage by his big brother?

Advertisement
I get what you're saying, and to some
Extent I ageee. That's not reality though. When you're in struggles every week trying to win games, you don't just throw a guy in there for the "experience" factor. Allen was out for a few weeks with injury, and one of his first rush attempts ended up as a fumble.

Games move much faster.

Also in regards to Smith. He isn't a better slot WR than Restrepo, he isn't a better FL than George, he isn't a better RB than Fletcher/Allen/Parrish. He is our best KO returner. There is only 1 ball to go around. I would
Have like for Smith to get ball a little more too.

Some of these kids will transfer under grand illusions then reality will set in.

Where is CJ going to play RB at 180
Pounds? He needs to put his head down, gain some weight and strength, and be a baller.

Where is Devante going? Transferring to sit bench again? Demari going to be held hostage by his big brother?
In struggles every week to win games against opponents we probably should be up bigly against and playing our younger guys. There were probably games they were expecting to see action in but the games were way too close. Maybe they believe that falls on the coaches? Idk. But we need to be stacking talent on top of talent, not replacing.

just remember- every team is going to have lots of kids in the portal looking for nil excluding the big dogs that pay big and win big. when the ncaa goes back to 25 per class, the portal will cool off some.

Advertisement
Damari bounces there something more than playing time. Porter and Davis were the best 2 CBs on the team, and Damari got plenty of reps for a frosh as guys went down and it became obvious his brother was a liability out there. Don’t know what the beef would be going into next year.

Advertisement
I don't want to lose Chris Johnson
Why not? We gonna have like 10 rb and they dont really rotate with fletcher being their guy.. I rather see the kid play than stand on sideline, even if its for my favorite team.. Same with Brashard, dude stands on sideline majority of games, he can contribute somewhere, its just about choosing the right situation. Miami will be fine, we dont rotate players and with covid everybody can come back even McCormick.

Guidry said prior to season he dont like to rotate DBs so we already knew that going in. Guys not gonna like standing on sidelines all season, it is what it is.

Hate to lose Brashard but we have 3 guys on the roster who can help fill that small void with CJ, Ray Ray and Robby Washington (assuming none of them leave). We also have Wheatley coming in.

Would hate to lose citizen because I think he could be our most complete back but we haven't had him for 2 years now and that room is getting another upgrade. Riley and Lyle can contribute if they need to.

I doubt Damari leaves. Where else is he going to go with his brother where they both can start? Mario will talk sense into him. Would be a huge blow.

Need to keep Arroyo. He changes the potential of the offense completely just by being healthy. Would be a huge loss if we don't have him. Riley Williams just isn't at his level.

Can't lose any DT from the 2 deep. Would be the biggest recruiting win to keep JHH.

I LOVE how y’all think the New Shiny Toy will replace Breshard…SMH…BS IS A GAME CHANGER that’s just developing, you don’t let those guys leave!!!!!
YOU FIND A WAY TO GET THEM THE BALL MORE.
I love Saint X, but if Breshard got X touches he would have doubled X Touchdowns. FACTS!!!!
TOUCHDOWNS win games, not pretty routes.
#4 Wr???…. HE’S NOT A WR He’s PERCY HARVIN… GET HIM THE **** BALL
In St.Mario we Trust, Go Canes and the Blind *** Fans!
I love Brashard and would like to keep him on the team. His speed is valuable for sure. With that said, he aint no **** Percy Harvin. Only similarity is that they both are gadget type players. It doesn't matter how fast you are as a WR, if you can't run a crisp route, you're not going to make it. It's the difference between a John Ross and a Tyreek Hill. BS has struggled with running consistent routes which is why he isn't seeing more PT at WR. Should have gotten more snaps? I think so, but in the backfield and on sweeps and that type of thing, but he wasn't doubling anything that X did as a WR.

Advertisement
Back