Miami Flo's Predictions

I understand all the running backs leaving. I hate it, but Fletcher is the dude. Need to get Lyle in with Riley and portal for one vet and we'll be fine.

Losing the Brown brothers would absolutely blow.

Brashard would stink but I want to see Ray Ray. Also, I don't understand Brashard leaving. He's not gonna go elsewhere and do much better.

Advertisement
I understand all the running backs leaving. I hate it, but Fletcher is the dude. Need to get Lyle in with Riley and portal for one vet and we'll be fine.

Brashard would stink but I want to see Ray Ray. Also, I don't understand Brashard leaving. He's not gonna go elsewhere and do much better.
He wont be more than WR4 / utility guy here. Lot of teams will promise him full time starter WR role and big NIL for his explosiveness. Is what it is. We have Ray Ray, Robbie, and Carr right behind him. Not to mention 1000 yard receiver X in front of him. Slot WR is the 1 position we actually have too much depth (if thats a thing)...

Sucks but he’s WR4 if our top 3 stays as I would hope

He’s not a better route runner than those top 3 and can’t really play Young’s spot either…

I agree RayRay(and Robby) move up hopefully add some size to shoulder the load and continue making plays like he did with the return against TAMU and the Clemson run for a TD

Advertisement
So will we have to lose close again next year when we replace 30-40 players?

IMG_2884.jpeg

Would Damari leave just to be with his brother? He played a lot and has a great future here.

Advertisement
I LOVE how y’all think the New Shiny Toy will replace Breshard…SMH…BS IS A GAME CHANGER that’s just developing, you don’t let those guys leave!!!!!
YOU FIND A WAY TO GET THEM THE BALL MORE.
I love Saint X, but if Breshard got X touches he would have doubled X Touchdowns. FACTS!!!!
TOUCHDOWNS win games, not pretty routes.
#4 Wr???…. HE’S NOT A WR He’s PERCY HARVIN… GET HIM THE **** BALL
In St.Mario we Trust, Go Canes and the Blind *** Fans!

CJ Jr and Damari would be real blows no matter how you slice it. Young CB’s w/talent and Power 5 experience don’t grow on trees, nor do RB’s w/CJ’s blend of speed and shake.
Tough to say you want to change the culture if the kids you bring in are leaving after 1 year, either you can’t evaluate their character properly or something is wrong with your coaching methods.

Advertisement
Just to throw this in here. Kam kitchens Dad said Friday that things were going to get “ugly” and ugly fast with players hitting portal after season. Said a lot of graduate transfer guys and younger kids who aren’t happy with PT or feel they been looked over for PT
No doubt, but surely every team is going through the same battles with kids thinking they should be getting more burn than they are. Not everybody can be a superstar from day one.

Advertisement
Flo has never been right. And these predictions are just educated guesses that he pretends comes from info. “Miami is gonna lose a lot to the portal” a couple days after Mario says “we are gonna have a lot of roster turnover.” Thanks Flo.

“Miami is gonna flip a big time recruit.” Something Mario does every single year.

I’m just surprised Flo didn’t say, “Miami gonna lose somewhere between 2 and 30 players to the portal according to my sources.”

I don't think Flo said he was gone, just that he's #1 target for teams back channeling Canes and there could be some crazy monetary offers coming for him that would be almost impossible to turn down.
Thanks for clarifying. It makes sense they'd go after him.

Nah

I like Smith, and I think that he is extremely talented. But IMO, his best role is a gadget type guy like he was being utilized in this season (yes we should have given him more touches). His route running ability is lacking unless it’s a 9 route. We saw it last year and we have seen it this year as well. He def doesn’t have WR1 ability IMO. I’d love to keep him, because again he is talented and we need all of the explosiveness we can get but unless both X and George leave, he will be fighting again to get in the top 4 of the rotation again.

…and honestly, if X leaves, that’s Ray Ray’s spot. Again, JMO.
I'm sure you're right. I've seen a lot people mention his route running as problem I'll let the more educated football people tell me lol. That I agree He's more of a gadget guy but they just didn't use him nearly enough.

I hope x leaves to to give smith or ray ray a chance bc they're both more explosive then x.

Thanks for the good explanation

Just to throw this in here. Kam kitchens Dad said Friday that things were going to get “ugly” and ugly fast with players hitting portal after season. Said a lot of graduate transfer guys and younger kids who aren’t happy with PT or feel they been looked over for PT
That will be every team . Why the world works now

Advertisement
Back