Miami Flo's Predictions

Any idea who the QB is? I figured you'd be on top of the visits. Maybe I've missed it but I don't remember reading anything about a QB visiting multiple times.
I have my thoughts, but not for a public forum (nor PMs). But all I have is an educated guess based on a couple of hints/leaks. I'm not going to put the name out there even as a guess because they're going stealth mode on the flip attempt.

We've had multiple silent visitors for A&M and Tech and it appears one of them is the QB that they're trying to flip.

Advertisement
I have my thoughts, but not for a public forum (nor PMs). But all I have is an educated guess based on a couple of hints/leaks. I'm not going to put the name out there even as a guess because they're going stealth mode on the flip attempt.

We've had multiple silent visitors for A&M and Tech and it appears one of them is the QB that they're trying to flip.
You and Flo

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

With all the leaks it seems unlikely a big name quarterback has repeatedly visited Miami on the down low. Half the time these kids can’t keep their own visits quiet.

Hopefully I’m wrong and Miami does surprise with the big name flip.

It’s amazing what happens when certain media members aren’t in the loop.

****, with an answer like that you’re gonna get Gaby scaring for his job haha

Would be one **** of a job by the staff if they ended up flipping a top QB who visited multiple times without his name ever getting out.

****, with an answer like that you’re gonna get Gaby scaring for his job haha

Would be one **** of a job by the staff if they ended up flipping a top QB who visited multiple times without his name ever getting out.
I haven’t heard a **** thing if they pul it off it’s a great job of keeping it low key

You know **** well rashada kicking himself in the head. Knowing he would of been starting this game. What a goofy

Advertisement

IMG_5296.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
……so you’re not denying it outright? Interesting.
When this popped up initially a few months back, I thought he was serious. Now, I've learned not to feed the trolls

Hot Dogs Troll GIF

This is a "Do You Still Beat Your Wife?" type of question. You lose no matter what the answer is.

Or even better, its like "wrestling a pig in the mud. You lose no matter what cause the pig likes the mud"

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

When this popped up initially a few months back, I thought he was serious. Now, I've learned not to feed the trolls

Hot Dogs Troll GIF

This is a "Do You Still Beat Your Wife?" type of question. You lose no matter what the answer is.

Or even better, its like "wrestling a pig in the mud. You lose no matter what cause the pig likes the mud"

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN
The Pig doesn’t always win….

IMG_0895.jpeg

October 28, 2023 Show

Predictions

• Expects recruiting buzz in the next 2-3 days (couple of names are leaking out)

Discussion

• Miami continues to work on flipping the big QB target
  • Miami isn't recruiting the QB Jackson (at this point in time)
  • Miami is making moves, pushing couple guys committed elsewhere to flip along with uncommitted kids to commit
    • Keep an eye on Lyle
  • If Miami can't close Bell this week, not sure if he signs here
  • If names don't come out by Wednesday, he'll have a recruiting show and drop more info on the flip targets

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back