Miami Flo's Predictions

yeah I mean until there is even a tiny bit of remote smoke, the only qb we have a shot at is CJ

Julian sayin literally went viral for clowning Miami. why are people thinking we're going to flip a bama qb lmao? only thing that comes to my mind is delusion

we're not the same team as last year no, but we're also not to the level of flipping a 5 star qb from bama yet
the dude your opinion GIF

Advertisement
yeah I mean until there is even a tiny bit of remote smoke, the only qb we have a shot at is CJ

Julian sayin literally went viral for clowning Miami. why are people thinking we're going to flip a bama qb lmao? only thing that comes to my mind is delusion

we're not the same team as last year no, but we're also not to the level of flipping a 5 star qb from bama yet

"clowning miami" is a stretch on that infamous mike rump clip.

Kid likes miami and is friends with a lot of sofla kids by way of 7x7.

Sayin is simply a name that was thrown out as we all wildly guess this bigtime QB we are supposedly still after, simple as that. Nobody is “thinking we are going to flip” him, relax.

Rashada
Milroe
Howell

Immediately come to mind, they all flipped in the fall and that’s just off the top of my head. It aint unheard of 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Well yea I guess one or two a cycle can happen I was just thinking it's the position that normally has the least amount of decommits

Advertisement
There is no "smoke" for Sayin to UM, but he didn't clown us, either. He was on a visit. Mike Rumph said something about how there are things to do in Miami, "unlike Tuscaloosa." Sayin made a face which someone caught on video and then circulated.
We blow everything single thing out of all **** proportion.

Advertisement
There is no "smoke" for Sayin to UM, but he didn't clown us, either. He was on a visit. Mike Rumph said something about how there are things to do in Miami, "unlike Tuscaloosa." Sayin made a face which someone caught on video and then circulated.
We blow everything single thing out of all **** proportion.

Yup!
And even more to your point, of course he made a face in that moment! He's a teenager and a Bama commit that wasn't expecting the comment and having half the people in the room looking over at him.

Where did this sayin stuff come from? Is it that people here are guessing based on the fact that Flo said a top notch QB will flip?
Nah that’s just me lol. That’s the qb I want but I figure if it’s someone unexpected that would be the guy. I wouldn’t say the UgA qb dude already flipped twice or so I’m not sure.

I’m expecting a surprise cause it’s Mario and he moves like those elite recruiters. They just pull shockers at times so I’m expecting a surprise. It’s just a guess from me I have no idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back