Miami Flo's Predictions

Wasn’t Lagway interested in Miami at one point? Wonder if he’s still open given UFs offensive performance? I remember him trying to recruit JJ there. Would be hilarious if JJ stays home and pulls Lagway. Payback for Rashada and worth at least 20 pages in Gator tears.
My goodness if by some chance we do flip him UF will literally never hear the end of it from me. Or anyone. Holy ****.

Advertisement
Updates

Recruiting Hit Rate: 67% (35/52)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 60% (3/5)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
9/27Miami is currently working on flipping a big time QB committed elsewhere
9/27Still expects Booker Pickett to commit (in the near term)
9/27Canes have a silent commit. Says name was mentioned in the previous five minutes of the show [Options are Pickett, Mincey, Breland, Lyle, McCray]
9/10Expect a 24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 daysNo public commitsMiss

there's been zero smoke with air Noland so doubtful it's him. what other qb could it be if it fits the "big time qb" description?

that one is hard to believe but hope he's right
I really hope it is Noland. Honestly though there’s no smoke with any QBs. Just some straw grasping with any possible recruit.

That is still unknown due to Blount being able to reclassify.

9/10Expect a 24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days
9/10Expect another recruit beyond the '24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days (Flo declined to specify the class)

9/10Expect another recruit beyond the '24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days (Flo declined to specify the class)Blount committedHit

Even if Blount reclassifies, if you give him a 2024 hit for Blount, then you gotta take back the "beyond '24" hit. It's 50% either way.

Advertisement
Updates

Recruiting Hit Rate: 67% (35/52)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 60% (3/5)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Recruiting Predictions

9/27Miami is currently working on flipping a big time QB committed elsewhere
9/27Still expects Booker Pickett to commit (in the near term)
9/27Canes have a silent commit. Says name was mentioned in the previous five minutes of the show [Options are Pickett, Mincey, Breland, Lyle, McCray]
9/10Expect a 24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 daysNo public commitsMiss
Please let it be Sayin

9/10Expect a 24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days
9/10Expect another recruit beyond the '24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days (Flo declined to specify the class)

Even if Blount reclassifies, if you give him a 2024 hit for Blount, then you gotta take back the "beyond '24" hit. It's 50% either way.
I marked the first one as a miss earlier today. You may have missed it cause I added the new predictions with it.

👇🏽

Advertisement
The QB is 100% CJ Bailey. Tea leaves folks.
nickel in '25 is the goods and Judd has upside (especially with Dawson as OC)

if getting Bailey cements getting smith then I say let it fly as a second, project QB.

most of us thought we were flying solo with Judd anyways

I marked the first one as a miss earlier today. You may have missed it cause I added the new predictions with it.

👇🏽

I saw, friend. My response was more clarifying for @90scane that either way, it would be 1/2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The QB is 100% CJ Bailey. Tea leaves folks.
Flo has mentioned CJ on the show multiple times and never in the context of being a big time QB. Now maybe as QB #2, that's a possibility, but Flo threw in they're happy with Judd so I just don't see Bailey as the QB he was referring to.

1695866021847.png

1695866104021.png

There's only so many options. Gotta think it's between Sayin, Lagway or Noland

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Back