Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Interesting. He was playing DB at Legends against JoJo right?
Yes. Give him a Redshirt year and a Corn Elder type of transition year and I think you're going to get an NFL prospect. Just an opinion. I haven't seen him play in person.

Innis deal won't amount to much. He'll grouse all year, I'm sure but since their two top wRs will go pro, he'll be promised the keys to the kingdom for next year. The only issue with Innis is whether Hartline leaving and/or their QB sucking would impact his decision more than not being more active in the passing game this year (which I think is a nothing burger).

Do we really need 2 RBs in this class? I'm all for stacking talent but you also have to have adequate stagger and balance in the classes.
It only takes one spring or fall camp for your RB room to go from loaded to barren. Stack that position.

It only takes one spring or fall camp for your RB room to go from loaded to barren. Stack that position.

I agree in stacking but the following guys are expected to return:

Parrish
Chaney
Allen
Fletcher
CJ
Citizen

With Riley in the fold, that's 7. Now, if coaches think Chaney and Parrish will bolt (very real possibility), then I can see it. IF they return, I dunno.

Advertisement
I agree in stacking but the following guys are expected to return:

Parrish
Chaney
Allen
Fletcher
CJ
Citizen

With Riley in the fold, that's 7. Now, if coaches think Chaney and Parrish will bolt (very real possibility), then I can see it. IF they return, I dunno.
Parrish should bolt as he has nothing else to prove. Then you have CJ that is more a situational RB, Citizen who is coming off a major knee surgery and Chaney who has yet to be able to stay healthy over a full season. Two bad breaks and that list falls apart.

We have a solid RB room that is only getting stronger but injuries happen all the time and we are over rating our guys as well. People on this site said we had a top 5ish RB room heading into last year and look what happened.

so then maybe the deal with hellcat is he has a spot if he flips to CB... if not, he can mutually part ways... if they are grabbing Lyle, there's no way we take 3 RB's... IMO..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When is Cormani hitting the portal?
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Flo "this is what winning does"

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
9/10Recruiting is going to pick up and its going to pick up fast
9/10Expect a 24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days
9/10Expect another recruit beyond the '24 recruit to commit in the next 7-10 days (Flo declined to specify the class)

General Comments

• ERob IV more likely to flip that Adarius Hayes. Neither a sure thing though.
  • We probably aren't going to win a lot of head to heads against UGA
  • We are in the final 2 for Breland
  • LJ McCray might be the best DT in this cycle
Did we get any 24 kids since then?

Advertisement
Back