Miami Flo's Predictions

So 7/2 Flo said we'd be at 18-19 commits by mid-August. By my count we're at 18 now, so that's a 'hit' - wouldn't count it against him if somehow de-commits brought the # below his prediction. Though as often is the case, not exactly out on a limb with the 'prediction'.

Flo's statement that we'll add 10 more to the class (7/4) when we were at 15 - should that be a prediction? So we're saying we'll take 25 in the class. Isn't that something we expect to do?

What if we sign 2 more in the next month? Isn't that a miss (after all, 20 is not 18-19).

If you are prepared to make that a hit (or even push), then we are in the world of "we're going to get some rain this July" type predictions. Consider that we're a month away from mid-August, and 16 of the schools in the 247 Top 25 already have at least 18 kids committed. On the other "prediction," without any limit on ICs for the 2024 class, I'd bet a super-majority of P5 schools sign "at least 25" in the class. That's not a prediction, it's common sense based on the rules and numbers.

Advertisement
From the 7/24 Bank (text version)

Sounding like we may find out soon one of the three flips Flo has said will be doing gymnastics.

- Miami is working on several committed prospects, including a couple that are not on the radar of Canes fans. One is a flip candidate sooner than later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Flo has had Mario, Zo, players on the show and people still question if this guy is plugged in? You ****’s need to see Sebastian the ibis on the show to finally see the light?

Yeah I don’t get the hate. The guy is really plugged in and if you knew max’s family, you’d understand that connect as well.

And I’m not even talking the guys on flo’s team that know the kids (rasta, et al).

Advertisement
So Flo has had Mario, Zo, players on the show and people still question if this guy is plugged in? You ****’s need to see Sebastian the ibis on the show to finally see the light?
Not gonna lie... I had to check myself awhile ago because I had dislike for dude for no real reason. I kinda wanted to blame it on this board lol. But then I started watching him for myself and dude is solid and has earned my respect. Real humble dude with legit info.

heath ledger joker GIF

Advertisement
When I have have a few min I’ll be back this needs some updating. A lot of ones from May and June have had enough time by now

Predictions
  • Still confident there will be two more commits by mid-August
  • Don't know where Cole initially commits, but he ends up in our class (says he has no inside info on this recruitment)

Comments

• Heyward, could be a mutual parting of the ways since he never visited this weekend
  • Monitor the Rudolph recruiting. He came on his own dime after moving back to OH
  • We're not #1 w/Stone, but we have a chance. There's work to be done here
  • Feels much better about Breland than Stone. We're in a good spot here, but he's not a lock
    • Doesn't trust Jimbo, glad Breland didn't visit anywhere this weekend.
  • Still says he feels good about his 3 flips. This definitely means Heywards wasn't one of the three gymnasts
  • Agreed w/ @MaxKesselhaut that staff wants McCoy in this class, but if McCoy doesn't flip soon, staff may move on

Last edited:
I've defended Flo on here several times, but tonight's show regarding any news on the recruiting front imo was a joke. He and Max both act like they're scared to death to mention any details what so ever about any recruits or a situation, they act like they're speaking in their own language, I mean they talk about recruits from last cycle and won't even mention their names for Christ's sakes. What is the deal with that. No one is asking them to ruin any recruits moments or anything but it's ridiculous when you refuse to even say the names of the players you're speaking about

Advertisement
Back