Miami Flo's Predictions

Great work! I think it would be cool if you split the predictions in 3 categories: on field, portal and hs recruiting.
This is a good idea. When I get time, I'll split them out. Pretty sure Flo's percentage is getting dragged down by his non-recruiting predictions but I won't know until I split them out.

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
6/1The whale (5*) trend will start this monthJones Committed July 14*
Trader Committed July 13*
Lightfoot committed on July 3*
Hit*

*Flo later said we needed to give the June Visitors until at least the second week of July to make decisions. So the window for this prediction closes on July 15

Still a couple days left in the two week window. He's nailed this one.
Trader didnt even visit though...

July 14 Show (still watching/listening so the list may change)

Predictions

Hartline's reign of terror over elite SFL WR recruiting ends after this cycle, the guard starts changing THIS cycle
We have about 8-9 spots left and most of them will be big boys

Comments

Miami has a chance w/Odom, not 100% done deal to Bama

July 14 Show (still watching/listening so the list may change)

Predictions

Hartline's reign of terror over elite SFL WR recruiting ends after this cycle, the guard starts changing THIS cycle
We have about 8-9 spots left and most of them will be big boys

Comments

Miami has a chance w/Odom, not 100% done deal to Bama
Thanks for all you do here man

July 16, 2023 Recruiting Show

Predictions

• There is a recruit on the table that you could say is silently committed. Could pop this week, could wait to the BBQ
  • Feels really good about two recruits committing in the next 3 weeks (including BBQ week). Would put money down on it.

Comments

• Monitor the Breland and Franklin recruitments. We're in it
  • We may take another dude from Venables

Advertisement
We may take another dude from Venables

Anyone have any idea what this means? Sounds like a portal player but isn't it too late for the portal? Can't be Stone because Flo didn't sound positive about Stone when he listed DTs we're in good shape with/for.

We may take another dude from Venables

Anyone have any idea what this means? Sounds like a portal player but isn't it too late for the portal? Can't be Stone because Flo didn't sound positive about Stone when he listed DTs we're in good shape with/for.
Maybe meant we’re still recruiting guys we lost out on. Jackson Mitchell or nesta maybe? Idk

Advertisement
Advertisement
A flip is the only thing that makes sense.
I thought about a flip, but they all just committed to the Sooners. If they're doing gymnastics already that would be record time albeit not quite Romanas OJ Frederique territory.

I thought about a flip, but they all just committed to the Sooners. If they're doing gymnastics already that would be record time albeit not quite Romanas OJ Frederique territory.
Just going off the post it didn’t seem like a timeline was set just there?

Advertisement
Ehhh. Anyone can say "we'll get a commit in next 3 weeks" during the hottest time when people commit. I think this guy mostly throws darts. Idc if he's "connected" either. Plenty of connected people have been getting thrown for a loop this cycle.
My take on him is that he clearly has a connection (NIL or otherwise) with some small-time players on the roster, but that's it.

Amazing he's built a whole thing around the locker room water cooler talk they feed him imo.

My take on him is that he clearly has a connection (NIL or otherwise) with some small-time players on the roster, but that's it.

Amazing he's built a whole thing around the locker room water cooler talk they feed him imo.
I haven’t watched in a minute but he had a nil connection with kam lol

Advertisement
Back