Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
So Mario broke Flo??
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Advertisement
Can't recall a flo episode with so little recruiting talk.No momentum at all.
Disagree here. He said multiple times there were recruiting nuggets dropping in their discord. They've been pushing the discord option as the primary vehicle for releasing recruiting news. That and the guest they had on didn't seem recruiting centric.

Yeah, we still waiting for that wave. There’s a lot of stuff he said that doesn’t come to fruition. Just like last year he states the staff was holding back some play calling. I don’t believe that for a bit because the OC was trash.
Yea I guess we have to wait until December because apparently guys need to see is win. So we'll have to flip about 10 to 15 four and five star players in December then

Advertisement
Yeah, we still waiting for that wave. There’s a lot of stuff he said that doesn’t come to fruition. Just like last year he states the staff was holding back some play calling. I don’t believe that for a bit because the OC was trash.

Not for nothing but many “insiders” were using that “wave” mantra last year

Advertisement
Some of the staffers pump out info through these insiders. X from Footballville does the same on Twitter. Seems the staff uses them to pump out info and create hype. Then when they are wrong they use the recruiting is fluid line.
Not entirely accurate. I suspect, Footballville and others have relationships with these kids, their camps and coaches. To your point, I know a person or two here who receive info from a coach or two but I don’t think it’s for the reasons you stated. Mario doesn’t care about hype nor the fans.

Advertisement
Not entirely accurate. I suspect, Footballville and others have relationships with these kids, their camps and coaches. To your point, I know a person or two here who receive info from a coach or two but I don’t think it’s for the reasons you stated. Mario doesn’t care about hype nor the fans.
Our HC doesn't care about the fans in regards to recruiting or at all lol

7/12 Show (No New Predictions)

• We will finish w/a Top 10 class
  • We've had some recruiting misses (for now). Implication is Mario is still relentlessly going after key misses.
  • Could be that we will have news to discuss on Sunday
  • Says he's dropping recruiting nuggets in the discord

Our HC doesn't care about the fans in regards to recruiting or at all lol
Mario shouldn't but he should care when no one shows up if we suck again on the field. the expectations are extremely high when he was signed to that life changing deal and rightfully so. better win big this year or get ready for a bumpy ride to fire town. the recruiting needs to be better. I do think Mario will close eon a few big time guys but hes not closing on 10 big time dudes midway through the season. thats just not realistic

7/12 Show (No New Predictions)

• We will finish w/a Top 10 class
  • We've had some recruiting misses (for now). Implication is Mario is still relentlessly going after key misses.
  • Could be that we will have news to discuss on Sunday
  • Says he's dropping recruiting nuggets in the discord
Link to said discord?

Advertisement
Back