Miami Flo's Predictions

I got notifications from YouTube about an hour before you posted this about his Sunday show being live. Just haven't had a chance to reply on this thread yet.

Flo said he's aware that people were calling him out on multiple boards but CaneInsight in particular. Says ask him questions on YT or Discord, he's not hiding from anyone.
Maybe he does well maybe I'm just high right now and over thinking it. But usually responding and acknowledging the hate never works in the person's favor. Best to just ignore it imo

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/2Two whales have committed silently. Flo also said silent commits mean nothing until they verbal

I wonder if Lightfoot was one of the silents? If not, we could be in store for some interesting days ahead. One whale on board.

Based on @DMoney comments from the 7/2 ATM, I don't think he was a silent (at least not as of this weekend)
The big name battle I’m watching closest right now is DE Marquise Lightfoot (Chicago). Miami has worked that one hard and is hoping to turn around its momentum.

Can you share some names?
Mccoy for one. That should be a full court pr
I challenge that notion - I don’t think there are legit bigger fish to fry. Can we land someone like wingo or smith? Highly unlikely and it would only be based on a hugely improved offensive year. In other words, if not them, who else is there than can supplant Barney? Barney should/might grow into a 4 star, btw.

Barney was a big miss by us. My sense is that he was not prioritized early enough by us but he was by a school thousands of miles away. Can’t explain that. We wasted our time with kids like Hawkins, et al.
Mccoy is a bigger fish that the staff needs to go full throttle for.

Hit Rate: 65% (28/43) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions
7/2We're picking up a recruit this weekLightfoot committed on July 3Hit
Lightfoot, Rudolph, and Scott committed today. Plazz on Friday. We were/are in it for all of them. Those are off the top of my head. Pretty low bar for a 'hit', no?

Advertisement
Lightfoot, Rudolph, and Scott committed today. Plazz on Friday. We were/are in it for all of them. Those are off the top of my head. Pretty low bar for a 'hit', no?
He said that after Scott committed to O$U.

Rudolph has been Wannabe UM for weeks now and Plazz got CBed to NCState prior to the show (although that situation seems to have turned around).

So no, it was no layup. I would suspect that most here were very negative on Lightfoot being a Cane until the CBs started to roll in late this afternoon.

Jones is rumored to be committing on the 4th, but I've not seen that firmly booked yet.

Let me ask you a serious question.... How in THEE FVCK is "Theres no reason to be panicked or concerned right now" a prediction???
miss cleo fraud GIF

Hit Rate: 65% (28/43) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions
7/2We're picking up a recruit this weekLightfoot committed on July 3Hit

If more than one commit this week, is it a miss or push?

If more than one commit this week, is it a miss or push?
Looking forward to haggling with you about whether this is a hit or miss if we get multiple commits this week. Cause after reading the boards this weekend, seemed like we might never get another 4* or 5* commit again in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For reference (just in case there are multiple commits this week).

His exact words were

"I do think we get somebody this week"

and here's the clip

If necessary, we'll call in the lawyers who parse words for a living to arbitrate. Plenty enough of you on CIS that this should be an easy one.

Maybe he does well maybe I'm just high right now and over thinking it. But usually responding and acknowledging the hate never works in the person's favor. Best to just ignore it imo
Very true... It ruined Zo (The 1219 Zo ).... His addiction to conflict killed his viewership...

Advertisement
Based on @DMoney comments from the 7/2 ATM, I don't think he was a silent (at least not as of this weekend)
The big name battle I’m watching closest right now is DE Marquise Lightfoot (Chicago). Miami has worked that one hard and is hoping to turn around its momentum.

OTOH, @Stevo365 had that breakdown posted very shortly after the commit, so now I'm not sure. Unless he did the breakdown beforehand at risk in case he picked another school.

Very true... It ruined Zo (The 1219 Zo ).... His addiction to conflict killed his viewership...
Very true. He was one of the first Miami youtubers I started watching, but it got to the point that the show just became him begging for donations and getting into drama with others. Miami Hurricane content was like not even there.

Advertisement
McCoy has his own WR slot correct independent of Barney's decision correct? I don't view him as an either/or with Barney. Are there other targets that would take Barney's slot?
I would assume so. He’s a take at both WR and DB imo, considering what our current DB class looks like + what our WR room looks like.

I want that type of athlete here and we can figure out his position later.

For reference (just in case there are multiple commits this week).

His exact words were

"I do think we get somebody this week"

and here's the clip

If necessary, we'll call in the lawyers who parse words for a living to arbitrate. Plenty enough of you on CIS that this should be an easy one.

The 25 TE that is reclassifying?

Advertisement
Back