Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
He’s correct… enjoy the weekend and be safe everyone
IMG_3036.jpeg

Enjoying my weekend! Cheers!

would like to know Flo"s take on our player ratings falling under 88 as he's always preached to his viewers no to play attention to *s but overall player rating.We were over 92 last year and that's around where you want to be at as that puts you well into the top 10.It's going to take a few whales to get anywhere near last years number.

Advertisement
would like to know Flo"s take on our player ratings falling under 88 as he's always preached to his viewers no to play attention to *s but overall player rating.We were over 92 last year and that's around where you want to be at as that puts you well into the top 10.It's going to take a few whales to get anywhere near last years number.

Under 88? I thought we fired Manny Diaz
dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

I would guess his take would be to see where that rating is come third week of December.

Hit Rate: 64% (27/42) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
6/1There will be a MINIMUM of five commits by the 2nd week in JulyWe're at five commits from recruits that visited.Hit

Advertisement
Note: In the spirit of the thread name change, I've switched from Accuracy to Hit Rate for the predictions in both Geo's thread and Flo's thread.

Given what transpired today, we've seen yet again that recruiting is extremely fluid and even the best can be blind sided. This most definitely isn't an exact science.

Flo seems to be MIA right now, haven't seen any notifications on YouTube for his usual Sunday night show. Dude has disappointed me quite a bit the last few months

Advertisement
Flo seems to be MIA right now, haven't seen any notifications on YouTube for his usual Sunday night show. Dude has disappointed me quite a bit the last few months
I got notifications from YouTube about an hour before you posted this about his Sunday show being live. Just haven't had a chance to reply on this thread yet.

Flo said he's aware that people were calling him out on multiple boards but CaneInsight in particular. Says ask him questions on YT or Discord, he's not hiding from anyone.

In my experience, YT notifications can be hit or miss. Not uncommon for me not to get notification for a live stream that has already started.

Advertisement
Predictions from the 7/2 Show

7/2By the mid August, we'll be at 18/19 commits
7/2We're picking up a recruit this week
7/2As long as we don't look like complete crap on the field, we're going to be ok with this recruiting class
7/2There's no reason to be panicked or concerned right now
7/2Two whales have committed silently. Flo also said silent commits mean nothing until they verbal

Predictions from the 7/2 Show

7/2We're picking up a recruit this week
7/2As long as we don't look like complete crap on the field, we're going to be ok with this recruiting class
7/2There's no reason to be panicked or concerned right now
7/2Two whales have committed silently. Flo also said silent commits mean nothing until they verbal
Love that you do this because I can’t watch this guy talk it’s just so long and drawn out. I think the concerned one is opinion based and too hard to track. The last one did he say any of the silents committed elsewhere or not mention that? Thanks!

Interesting comments from tonight's show

• Flo says he's not wavering on ANYTHING he's previously said
  • Nebraska has been on Barney forever, we came in at the 11th hour. Still EVERYONE (including Flo) thought we had him
  • Flo called out the media for not being able to admit they missed on Barney. Flo admitted being wrong. It shouldn't be hard to admit you whiffed and your intel was bad. Everyone, without exception, had Barney going to Miami.
  • Flo chose not to go into detail as to the reasons why Barney picked the Huskers

Love that you do this because I can’t watch this guy talk it’s just so long and drawn out. I think the concerned one is opinion based and too hard to track. The last one did he say any of the silents committed elsewhere or not mention that? Thanks!
He says nothing has changed with any of his predictions. IMHO, that means the flips will still be flipping.

Advertisement
Back