Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Did someone commit at Legends Camp? If so, shocked he was able to contain himself and not leak the name

Should've known he couldn't keep it quiet

Tucker/Rivals already let the cat out of the bag on Mack, but I'm guessing from this tweet that a MG Raven committed. Believe there are multiple of them on campus today

Tucker/Rivals already let the cat out of the bag on Mack, but I'm guessing from this tweet that a MG Raven committed. Believe there are multiple of them on campus today

happy thats so raven GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes Recruiting Show 6/24

• Odds w/Hawkins not good. a WR backflipped over him recently
  • Watch the Gators w/Hawkins, though not 100% sure
  • Rasta says 0% chance here. Says he moved the commitment up because of the Gators
  • Flo says mutual agreement here, doesn't think he comes here
  • UF panicked when Chance wouldn't flip, threw the bag at Hawkins
  • UM, if you want to wait around, we might take you later.

Barney

Flo says he plays the same position as Hawkins. <--strong hint that Barney has Hawkins slot

Romanas Frederique

• Rasta says he's a late bloomer.
  • Flo says Football guys have tried to keep this recruitment quiet, but he's blowing up. If we don't take him, another big boy will take him.
  • Guidry is after multi-sport athletes who can play multiple positions

Scott/Stewart
  • Flo likes our chances with the 5* DLs in general, we are in it with them, none are locks though.
  • Rasta asks why is no one talking about Kam Franklin

Davon Mitchell

• Rasta thinks he's the #1 TE in this class if he reclassifies. Thinks he's the best TE in the last couple of cycles
  • When asked if we steal him from OK, Rasta said yes sir and was grinning.
  • Flo says Riley Williams is about to change the game at the University of Miami. Said take receipts on this.

Predictions from the 6/24 show

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
6/24Riley Williams is about to change the game at the University of Miami. Said take receipts on this.
6/24Watch the Gators w/Hawkins. UF panicked when Chance wouldn't flip, threw the bag at Hawkins

Advertisement
Great work! I think it would be cool if you split the predictions in 3 categories: on field, portal and hs recruiting.

Accuracy Tracker: 65% (26/40) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

6/25Watch the Gators w/Hawkins. UF panicked when Chance wouldn't flip, threw the bag at HawkinsCommitted to the Lizards on 6/26Hit

Mack beat Barney to the punch.

Accuracy Tracker: 63% (26/41) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

6/19Our next commit will be a WRMack committed firstMiss

Advertisement
Mack beat Barney to the punch.

Accuracy Tracker: 63% (26/41) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

6/19Our next commit will be a WRMack committed firstMiss
Not to defend Flo or any insider but don’t you think you’re being a bit harsh with this? Lol Ridiculous.

Not to defend Flo or any insider but don’t you think you’re being a bit harsh with this? Lol Ridiculous.
If Barney beat Mack, it would've been a hit. Earlier this weekend it was clear this was going to be close. Really, this probably should've been a push either way but technically, its a miss. If the majority think I'm too tough on this one, I'll take it under consideration.

Advertisement
Back