Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Agreed with that, and part of it is UM's own doing, hyping us up for "whales" sets expectations. I still think they can and will deliver. Mario did this similar last year. Locked up the developmental guys early, then slowly he starts picking up steam. As long as they are all in the Cane boat come Dec/Feb I dont care who pops first.
Facts.
Francis, Wayne, Riley, Stafford, Malik, Popo… all came in July last offseason. Just hope we don’t get that stupid “second wave” **** 🤣

I don't know whats more annoying, that we have all of these predictions or that people get this passionate to tell you why a commitment doesn't square up with the prediction....its amazing. I come to this thread just to read people get upset that someone gives him a check for a commitment.

I'm always game for tracking Flo's predictions and there have been some good nuggets here.

What I really need, though, is a deposit from The Bank!!! Best $coop there is!
Yep, might be the 15 years of bad football…but imma fein when it comes to crootin updates. At this point I’d take a cashiers check update.

Advertisement
What's the deal with Jacoby Burney? Is he considered to be near the top of the board? I've heard about him but I don't know too much. What do you guys think of him as a WR prospect?

I'm always game for tracking Flo's predictions and there have been some good nuggets here.

What I really need, though, is a deposit from The Bank!!! Best $coop there is!
mark wahlberg facebook GIF

What's the deal with Jacoby Burney? Is he considered to be near the top of the board? I've heard about him but I don't know too much. What do you guys think of him as a WR prospect?
Appears he absolutely CRUSHED it while camping recently. To the point that Miami couldn’t say no. So that’s good. I still want LaWayne McCoy in this class. Hopefully this is being done behind scenes. Him and Shavers are best friends.

Side note: would be nice to stiff FSU so we could hear the “but we won 10 games last year how is he going to UM? They must’ve offered his mom a job”

Advertisement
Appears he absolutely CRUSHED it while camping recently. To the point that Miami couldn’t say no. So that’s good. I still want LaWayne McCoy in this class. Hopefully this is being done behind scenes. Him and Shavers are best friends.

Side note: would be nice to stiff FSU so we could hear the “but we won 10 games last year how is he going to UM? They must’ve offered his mom a job”
Thanks. Yeah I heard about the performance he gave at a recent camp. It was in one of the Bank posts. I think if the coaches like him then I'm good but was wondering if the staff sees him on the same level as Drelon Miller, Hawkins etc....

Completely agree on LaWayne McCoy. I love that kids skill set but I prefer him at CB. I'll take him anyway we can get him though. Yes it would be great to beat FSU for him lol.

Was there any update on the major flips prediction? and did we ever find out the “major blue chip offensive recruit visit silently this weekend. Expects details will be public by next Sunday.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Given the bank info from D$, Heyward has to be one of Flo's big 3 flips.

@DMoney from the 6/20 Bank

- CB Jaylen Heyward (Rockledge) is a flip candidate this weekend. He is a Georgia commit but Miami has been working hard there for a while.

Advertisement
Given the bank info from D$, Heyward has to be one of Flo's big 3 flips.

@DMoney from the 6/20 Bank

- CB Jaylen Heyward (Rockledge) is a flip candidate this weekend. He is a Georgia commit but Miami has been working hard there for a while.

I expect some things publicly to happen once he’s in person with the staff this weekend.

Advertisement
Back