Miami Flo's Predictions

Sunday Night Canes Talk June 11

• Miami's in very good position with both Zaquan Patterson and Joshisa "JoJo" Trader. Unless Miami messes up the recruitment or stop recruiting them, they will be Canes
  • Flo says we've gotten five commits so far in June. Implication is there are at least 3 silents.
  • We're in the lead for 3 elite recruits after this weekend
  • We've got serious traction with one elite recruit and he may pop sooner than later [he says he doesn't spoil kids moments before they commit so he's not naming them but the rumors are on the various boards]
Baby Dancing GIF

Advertisement

• Miami's in very good position with both Zaquan Patterson and Joshisa "JoJo" Trader. Unless Miami messes up the recruitment or stop recruiting them, they will be Canes
  • Flo says we've gotten five commits so far in June. Implication is there are at least 2 silents.
  • We're in the lead for 3 elite recruits after this weekend
  • We've got serious traction with one elite recruit and he may pop sooner than later [he says he doesn't spoil kids moments before they commit so he's not naming them but the rumors are on the various boards]
Thinking Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flo on the U Heard Podcast Episode 55 June 12

1. Word from inside the Hecht: They're trying to sign the best DL class in the history of Miami
  2. By December, he thinks we're getting 3 DL "whales" and there's a shot at a 4th
  3. The Dylan Stewart smoke is real. We're in the best shape with him amongst all the DL recruits. JT is killing this recruitment. The country will be shocked if we land him

1. Word from inside the Hecht: They're trying to sign the best DL class in the history of Miami
  2. By December, he thinks we're getting 3 DL "whales" and there's a shot at a 4th
  3. The Dylan Stewart smoke is real. We're in the best shape with him amongst all the DL recruits. JT is killing this recruitment. The country will be shocked if we land him
Of all the battles to me Stewart seems the most realistic. To me Stone and Simmons are long shots at this point.

Advertisement
Hmmmm.....

1. The Dylan Stewart smoke is real. We're in the best shape with him amongst all the DL recruits. JT is killing this recruitment. The country will be shocked if we land him

Me guessing now. Is there an intersection here?

Kamala Harris Vp GIF by GIPHY News

Facts

Advertisement
I’m almost getting to the point where I don’t care to dissect the names 1000 different ways I just know we’re signing an epic DL class this year. We’re in too good of shape with too many elite kids to not at least pull in one of the best DL classes in the country, and with a little luck and some success on Saturdays in the fall, it might be one of the best DL hauls any of us have ever seen.

Which combination is almost irrelevant to me, which is an absurd thing to say out loud when you’re talking about 5-star recruits.

Flo basically admitting Stone to UM ain’t happening like that.

Fails to really mention Simmons (assuming the three whales are Breland, Scott & Stewart).

Going off DMoney’s notes from 6/11 it appears Simmons is the 4th option considering.

Advertisement
Back