Miami Flo's Predictions

That’s your preference. It’s a kids decision but if the starting Qb ain’t all in then that’s a problem.
I have little tolerance for half truths and guarded whispers.

If it's Tyler Van Dyke who is transferring, just say it. And then answer if possible:

1) Is it Life Wallet related? Did they miss or defer payments?
2) If not Life Wallet related, is it just a case where Van Dyke wants to renegotiate yet again?
3) Did Florida or some other school make an outlandish offer to prompt the transfer? Who was the school?
4) Is Tyler not enamored with the new offensive coordinator?
5) Is Jacori Brown also in play? Will Miami be starting Emory Williams? Or is he too in play?

Advertisement
Dawg... Lol we just went 5 and ******* 7.... Only 2 players on this team is worth me giving a **** about losing and that's TVD and Kam.
What James going to UGA to play linebacker no, he's staying. Mesidor if he didn't want to be here he would have just declared for the draft so he staying. LT wouldn't find a better scheme or situation to raise his draft stock for his money season

Advertisement
What James going to UGA to play linebacker no, he's staying. Mesidor if he didn't want to be here he would have just declared for the draft so he staying. LT wouldn't find a better scheme or situation to raise his draft stock for his money season
Lol man like I said, the whole team could leave, as long as you keep TVD and Kam and replace everybody else, I PROMISE you we won't be any worse than last yr.

Advertisement
I have little tolerance for half truths and guarded whispers.

If it's Tyler Van Dyke who is transferring, just say it. And then answer if possible:

1) Is it Life Wallet related? Did they miss or defer payments?
2) If not Life Wallet related, is it just a case where Van Dyke wants to renegotiate yet again?
3) Did Florida or some other school make an outlandish offer to prompt the transfer? Who was the school?
4) Is Tyler not enamored with the new offensive coordinator?
5) Is Jacori Brown also in play? Will Miami be starting Emory Williams? Or is he too in play?

Respectfully, why was any of that necessary? You are asking questions of the middle part of a Human Centipede who is trying to get people on this Board to confirm his unconfirmed rumors.

This is coming from Footballville allegedly lol.

Mack Bammer had a SS in some thread.

Advertisement
I don’t want to be right nor care to I just asked a notable poster was it TVD lol.

And @Cribby doesn't know you from a hole in the ground.

He can certainly speak for himself, but I'm trying to help him out while he can only use one arm to type with...

Advertisement
Respectfully, why was any of that necessary? You are asking questions of the middle part of a Human Centipede who is trying to get people on this Board to confirm his unconfirmed rumors.
Fatigue. Annoyance. And irritation that any of this might actually be true.

I guess as I get older I have less tolerance for beating around the bush. This "a big name is potentially leaving"...I'm just calling it out. Say who it is. I'd rather know now, right now, than speculate when it could be anyone from a walk on to Mario himself for all we know. Or no one.

Fatigue. Annoyance. And irritation that any of this might actually be true.

I guess as I get older I have less tolerance for beating around the bush. This "a big name is potentially leaving"...I'm just calling it out. Say who it is. I'd rather know now, right now, than speculate when it could be anyone from a walk on to Mario himself for all we know. Or no one.
Same thing I’m saying

Advertisement
Back