Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
200.gif

Advertisement
I’m not trying to trick anybody I read other boards just like you. The smoke is TVD which isn’t a good look.

Unlike you, I don't really read other boards for information (unless you count my secret Swamp 247 log-in). I get my information from friends, not from anonymous porsters.

I've never really understood the whole "go to one board for a rumor, then take that rumor to a second board to get confirmation". It's so very..."Human Centipede"....

The other thing that ****es me off about Mike is that he does this crap, then deletes it as if to say “oh my bad guys”. He knew exactly what he was doing when initially sending out that tweet. It’s all a big “look at me, I know something you don’t”.

Pathetic, attention-seeking behavior. We really have the worst media.

Unlike you, I don't really read other boards for information (unless you count my secret Swamp 247 log-in). I get my information from friends, not from anonymous porsters.

I've never really understood the whole "go to one board for a rumor, then take that rumor to a second board to get confirmation". It's so very..."Human Centipede"....
That’s your preference. It’s a kids decision but if the starting Qb ain’t all in then that’s a problem.

Advertisement
That’s your preference. It’s a kids decision but if the starting Qb ain’t all in then that’s a problem.

Simply to use a completely different example in a completely different sport, how did things work out for Isaiah Wong and our basketball team? Just curious.

The other thing that ****es me off about Mike is that he does this crap, then deletes it as if to say “oh my bad guys”. He knew exactly what he was doing when initially sending out that tweet. It’s all a big “look at me, I know something you don’t”.

Pathetic, attention-seeking behavior. We really have the worst media.

Don't forget the pathetic attention-seeking porsters who only show up on threads like this at times like these.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dawg... Lol we just went 5 and ******* 7.... Only 2 players on this team is worth me giving a **** about losing and that's TVD and Kam.

We all want the canes to be good. I mean you can’t be hurt because you don’t like the rumored name. The starting Qb is a big deal

I'm not hurt at all. I'm just weary and wary of know-nothing gossips like yourself flitting from board to board in a futile attempt to make it look like you know something.

Can't believe y'all acting like a bunch of sissies as if y'all didn't watch how these players performed last yr.

Advertisement
Back