Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Results: Miss. All silent on the Western Front before April 8. There may be a boom coming, but its not here yet.

There is a strong likelihood of multiple (2x) commits being public prior to Air Noland's announcement in early April

Results: Miss. Only Judd announced prior to April 8.

Advertisement
Can it get worse for CB/WR recruiting for Miami?

They need to put their focus on kids that are actually going to give the school a fair shot.

This is the last bit I’ll drop here before the local bag men and Mario suckers come out of the woodwork.
What I said yesterday in the Jeremiah Smith thread: “Find a plan B that’s serious and recruit them…”

I’m skeptical of this one too. I hope Chance Robinson is a reasonable goal.

Can it get worse for CB/WR recruiting for Miami?

They need to put their focus on kids that are actually going to give the school a fair shot.

This is the last bit I’ll drop here before the local bag men and Mario suckers come out of the woodwork.
Which is my point, wasting **** time with JJ. I love Cristobal dogged behaviour with recruiting but some of these kids are not worth the time. We just went through it with Innis. People will convince u its one reason or another but remember Innis committed to OU before Ohio. He was never coming here, even if we balled out and i see the same here with JJ. So what if we ball out? so will Ohio. They are on a Ohio loving clique With some of their fan bois on this board calling people emotional because we peep game. Find the SO FL Ray Ray and Robbie and tell the Innis and Hykeems to kick rocks.

And please go national early. Dont wait till late when all the WRs commit

Btw dont put CB in there with WR, if not for the Cormani debacle we would have had 3 elite athletes there last cycle.

Advertisement
I know there was strong speculation that JHH would end up in the portal, so I wouldn't consider that shocking it if happens. Sure hope its not LT. Flo says we'll be ok even if they enter so I'm having a hard time believing its LT cause we're beyond paper thin at DT.

I know there was strong speculation that JHH would end up in the portal, so I wouldn't consider that shocking it if happens. Sure hope its not LT. Flo says we'll be ok even if they enter so I'm having a hard time believing its LT cause we're beyond paper thin at DT.
I can see Arroyo or Skinner or Citizen.

Arroyo and Skinner are going to play a lot no idea why they would enter. And idk why Citizen’s name keeps getting brought up as well.
If you only knew who nearly bounced last year and some of the things that go on behind the scenes. Lol. There is a lot more going on in these kids lives than just playing time.

Either way, it’s shape up or ship out time, at Miami.

Advertisement
If you only knew who nearly bounced last year and some of the things that go on behind the scenes. Lol. There is a lot more going on in these kids lives than just playing time.

Either way, it’s shape up or ship out time, at Miami.
It’s going to be about what we net and where.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back