Miami Flo's Predictions

I've got @Udynasty disliking my post and @Cribby saying I spoke too quickly. Interesting. Very interesting. Could this be a Lee Corso moment?

college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Guys are going to pop soon. Expect crystal balls to drop by Mon/Tue. Would be surprised if this doesn't happen

Results: Hit. Zaquan and Ionata got crystal balls (RPMs) in that time frame.

We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming

This one is looking iffy, real iffy.
Flo predicted 2 commits before Nolans announcement tmrw.1 he said would be a surprise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is exactly what he said and the timeline he said it. There are two predictions here:

1. A total of two commits before Air's announcement
  2. One commit is supposed to be a major and a surprise.

• Flomotion 3/30 Predictions
    • Guys are going to pop soon. Expect crystal balls to drop by Mon/Tue. Would be surprised if this doesn't happen. Results: Hit
    • We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming
  • Sunday 3/26 Predictions
    • There is a strong likelihood of multiple (2x) commits being public prior to Air Noland's announcement in early April

Advertisement
This is exactly what he said and the timeline he said it. There are two predictions here:

• Guys are going to pop soon. Expect crystal balls to drop by Mon/Tue. Would be surprised if this doesn't happen. Results: Hit
    • We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming
    • There is a strong likelihood of multiple (2x) commits being public prior to Air Noland's announcement in early April
He is sports-sportsmanias.gif
sports-sportsmanias.gif

Advertisement

I’m guessing Judd was expected

Guys are going to pop soon. Expect crystal balls to drop by Mon/Tue. Would be surprised if this doesn't happen

Results: Hit. Zaquan and Ionata got crystal balls (RPMs) in that time frame.

We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming

This one is looking iffy, real iffy.
I know it looks like a "dislike" but it was more of a "disagree". Someone was going to commit tonight ( It was Judd) that's why I was like hmmm it's a bit too early to call that a miss for Flo.

Listening to tonight's show (April 9, 2023):

1. Trader is a Cane. I don't care what anyone else says or who's he crystal balled to. He will be signing with Miami.
  2. I would be surprised if Lagway sticks to his UF commitment. Unsure if we flip him though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back