Miami Flo's Predictions

Thanks for the heads up @Odin on the predictions. This is what I captured

1. By mid-season, Dimitry Nicolas will no longer be an under the radar 3* recruit. His recruitment is going to blow up.
  2. We will add 3-4 impact players from the portal in May.
  3. Two commits before April 8. One will be a surprise, completely unexpected

The third one is essentially what he said Sunday so it won't count twice.

Advertisement
Agree with you,but he hinted at staff back channeling and sounded very excited about it.

We were also excited about zay flowers, XWorthy, et Al. WR will be especially hard to pull given our horrendous struggles on offense last year. Guys in their contract year will be hard to convince to come to a team with a historically bad offense last year.

On tonight's show Flo, made the following comments (don't qualify as predictions)

1. Hinted that the Air Noland battle likely will come down to the size of the NIL that Miami and O$U are will to offer. O$U is going to try to make up for the late offer with $$$$. Me reading between the lines, unless O$U busts out a Gator like Rashada NIL, we're in a pretty good spot. That being said, Flo was of the opinion that O$U is actually a better fit for him and he seemed quite concerned about their ability to break out the Brinks for him.
  2. We lead for Stone right now. There are a couple of guys on the team recruiting Stone that are having a significant impact. The interesting thing here is Flo says they're not IMG guys. If Stone picks Miami and if the reporters ask the right question, he say's we'll be very surprised who these players are.

Last edited:
On tonight's show Flo, made the following comments (don't qualify as predictions)

1. Hinted that the Air Noland battle likely will come down to the size of the NIL that Miami and O$U are will to offer. O$U is going to try to make up for the late offer with $$$$. Me reading between the lines, unless O$U busts out a Gator like Rashada NIL, we're in a pretty good spot. That being said, Flo was of the opinion that O$U is actually a better fit for him and he seemed quite concerned about their ability to break out the Brinks for him.
  2. We lead for Stone right now. There are a couple of guys recruiting Stone that are having a significant impact. The interesting thing here is Flo says they're not IMG guys. If Stone picks Miami and if the reporters ask the right question, he say's we'll be very surprised who these players are.
If NIL is the lever, to pull him to one or the other, I like us.

Advertisement

We lead for Stone right now. There are a couple of guys on the team recruiting Stone that are having a significant impact. The interesting thing here is Flo says they're not IMG guys. If Stone picks Miami and if the reporters ask the right question, he say's we'll be very surprised who these players are.
“Coach Taylor is very smart. I can say that without a doubt,” Stone said. “He’s very similar to my [defensive line] coach at IMG as far as the way he teaches. He’s not a fantasy type of coach - flashy with everything he does. Every drill I’ve seen him do have come up in practice, games, scrimmages. This is just me looking at it from my own eyes. Today they were doing some pop-up drills. The movement I saw them doing before team showed up in team period and helped one of the players get a [tackle for loss.] That was just like, ‘Man.’ That’s just next level to teach something and the same day it pops up moments later. That’s big. To be able to coach a player who I would say is not as good as me. To be able to get that production out of someone is huge. Imagine if he has guys like me, [Rueben Bain]. He already has Bain. I can just imagine the d-line that we can create.”

from 247’s visit article yesterday afternoon. Mentions Bain, guessing it’s him.

“Coach Taylor is very smart. I can say that without a doubt,” Stone said. “He’s very similar to my [defensive line] coach at IMG as far as the way he teaches. He’s not a fantasy type of coach - flashy with everything he does. Every drill I’ve seen him do have come up in practice, games, scrimmages. This is just me looking at it from my own eyes. Today they were doing some pop-up drills. The movement I saw them doing before team showed up in team period and helped one of the players get a [tackle for loss.] That was just like, ‘Man.’ That’s just next level to teach something and the same day it pops up moments later. That’s big. To be able to coach a player who I would say is not as good as me. To be able to get that production out of someone is huge. Imagine if he has guys like me, [Rueben Bain]. He already has Bain. I can just imagine the d-line that we can create.”

my second time saying it again CANE

If NIL is the lever, to pull him to one or the other, I like us.
Yeah, if it’s NIL then I agree. Not sure about NIL as it relates to Jeremiah Smith but IIRC, wasn’t Ohio State one of the top tier schools not going in on NIL like Miami, Tennessee, Texas, aTm???

Yeah, if it’s NIL then I agree. Not sure about NIL as it relates to Jeremiah Smith but IIRC, wasn’t Ohio State one of the top tier schools not going in on NIL like Miami, Tennessee, Texas, aTm???
I distinctly remember that O$U boards crying and complaining that they weren't going to be able to match our NIL for Innis. Pretty sure that @Cribby confirmed that, we had the bigger offer. However, Hartline and the NFL track record and our abominable OC doomed us.

Advertisement
@lindend/FLO I love you and your updates... but when has Flo/You ever been a 'lightening rod' here?

Can't tell if serious. Have you read this thread?

are you serious fox broadcast GIF by FOX TV

We've got guys going to CIS jail/forced vacations because of Flo and then Flo singles me out on his show for not being accurate and capturing all of this predictions which in turn caused me to update the rules of the OP.

I think you're right, he would definitely be one that could have significant influence. Bain had 3 sacks against IMG last year and IDK anyone else did that against them in a single game. He knows Bain is an alpha.

How many sacks did IMG give up for the entire year last year?

Wow, this is a pretty smart and observant kid. Sounds like positive news for the good guys.

If you're theory is correct, Stone values the opinion of kids he went head to head against. Flo was talking plural so there's more than one. Did any of our other non-IMG recruits play against Stone last year?

Advertisement
Outta those he follows on IG, only Canes that aren't IMG are Kaleb Spencer and Collins Acheampong so if I were to guess, one or both of those two.

If you're theory is correct, Stone values the opinion of kids he went head to head against. Flo was talking plural so there's more than one. Did any of our other non-IMG recruits play against Stone last year?
Im thinking its some kids we are recruiting in this class. I think we have some kids that will go public in the next few months and some of them are surprising.

Guys are going to pop soon. Expect crystal balls to drop by Mon/Tue. Would be surprised if this doesn't happen

Results: Hit. Zaquan and Ionata got crystal balls (RPMs) in that time frame.

We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming

This one is looking iffy, real iffy.

Advertisement
Currently at 14/22 (64%)

FSU has NIL issues/problems too (ala the Gators) and news will break soon (few weeks)

Results: Miss. I sure haven't heard anything

Expect news on the Air Nolan front in the near term

Results: Miss. This was back in January and nothing really happened in February or March.

Guys are going to pop soon. Expect crystal balls to drop by Mon/Tue. Would be surprised if this doesn't happen

Results: Hit. Zaquan and Ionata got crystal balls (RPMs) in that time frame.

We are going to get a surprise commit before April 8 (and its not Air Noland). There's a BOOM coming

This one is looking iffy, real iffy.
The day isn’t over yet

Advertisement
Back