Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
There will definitely be multiple commits by then, possibly more. The “24 class should start jumping in too. Bryant and Kinsler should be the next two up.
Sure sounding like Flo's predictions #3 and #5 may be on track

1658765418921.gif

Btw PK was a take, it was the Nil side of things that caused Miami to move on. He was big bag hunting and he wasn’t that guy.
Now here is where Flo & Cribby disagree. Flo said last night that PK didn't have a commitable offer. @Cribby has been pretty clear that he had a commitable offer for a couple weeks now. I'm rolling w/ @Cribby on this one.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/payton-kirkland-commits-to-texass.178499/page-25#post-5989162

Is it possible though that some folk in the Hecht figured the NIL demands weren't realistic so the offer wasn't realistically commitable? Might explain @bradtejeda article about being down to MSU and Miami too.

Now here is where Flo & Cribby disagree. Flo said last night that PK didn't have a commitable offer. @Cribby has been pretty clear that he had a commitable offer for a couple weeks now. I'm rolling w/ @Cribby on this one.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/payton-kirkland-commits-to-texass.178499/page-25#post-5989162

Is it possible though that some folk in the Hecht figured the NIL demands weren't realistic so the offer wasn't realistically commitable? Might explain @bradtejeda article about being down to MSU and Miami too.
If you knew where I got that from you’d double down with me lol. He wanted highly rated tackle money . Miami and UF both said “ nah bruh, we good”.

Advertisement

I know for a fact he had a commitable offer...

If you knew where I got that from you’d double down with me lol. He wanted highly rated tackle money . Miami and UF both said “ nah bruh, we good”.
U think Texas gave him that or he just say *** it outa dodge?

Btw PK was a take, it was the Nil side of things that caused Miami to move on. He was big bag hunting and he wasn’t that guy.
Thank you, again.

When oh when will people accept the outsized role that money plays in recruiting. And of course not just since NIL but also pre-NIL. But in the NIL world, I am quite confident we did not exceed and possibly did not match the money on Kirkland, Aguero and Alinen.
Why? Because we did not value them as much as other schools. This is the reality so rather than crying or screaming about our coach's ability to recruit know that money will almost always be the deciding factor for the vast majority of recruits.

Advertisement
They had to be the best offer and by a good bit.
That was a bad decision by him. Imo opinion he should have gone to UF. It's near to him and he seems like someone who gonna get home sick living in a strange place. And if he need that kick in the rear he might go in a shell and high tail back to Florida. Worse he should gone to MSU cuz it seems his people and them have a good relationship. We can check this post in a few years.

Thank you, again.

When oh when will people accept the outsized role that money plays in recruiting. And of course not just since NIL but also pre-NIL. But in the NIL world, I am quite confident we did not exceed and possibly did not match the money on Kirkland, Aguero and Alinen.
Why? Because we did not value them as much as other schools. This is the reality so rather than crying or screaming about our coach's ability to recruit know that money will almost always be the deciding factor for the vast majority of recruits.
When people accept it has always played that role, and that less schools embraced that. Now that more schools are involved people are acting like we landed in the year 2050 or we landed on Neptune. Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio, and others have for decades set up elaborate schemes of paying players, their handlers and family. Whether through buying houses, paying off debt, funneling cash through legit business etc. They have always done it.

That was a bad decision by him. Imo opinion he should have gone to UF. It's near to him and he seems like someone who gonna get home sick living in a strange place. And if he need that kick in the rear he might go in a shell and high tail back to Florida. Worse he should gone to MSU cuz it seems his people and them have a good relationship. We can check this post in a few years.
No Cane should ever recommend UF for a player and there's no stranger place than Gainesville.

Advertisement
No Cane should ever recommend UF for a player and there's no stranger place than Gainesville.
He is familiar with the place. I'm glad he didn't go there, people can still look at things objectively, not sure when that became a crime. As if im his adviser. Lol

Advertisement
I keep thinking that once this ball gets really rolling, Mario will start getting 5th year senior studs begging to come to win a championship in Miami. I wonder how many left open slots and attrition slots will be available by next year in addition to the 23' recruited class for these players? And 24 gonna be crazy!

Advertisement
Back