Miami Flo Show 8/9.... Tonight's guest. (Melvin Bratton and Alonzo highsmith)

Advertisement
How many posts have their been asking “what if they all stay”?
Zo and Melvin being recruited by all the blue bloods!!
Huge difference between the players that built this foundation to the local frontrunner divas we have now.
Melvin said “I told Zo to ***** these schools man let’s start our own tradition”!
Zo responded “I was thinking the same thing”
Then they both told the coach they were coming and to give them the list of local recruits and their numbers. They started calling Blades and the rest of the local studs.
And guess who snitched the news to the herald??!!!!
Dan Fckng Lebatard!!!!!!!
Never heard that one before

Huge difference between the players that built this foundation to the local frontrunner divas we have now.
Melvin said “I told Zo to ***** these schools man let’s start our own tradition”!
Then they both told the coach they were coming and to give them the list of local recruits and their numbers. They started calling Blades and the rest of the local studs.
No mention of the new canes app? FAIL !!!

Advertisement
Wait I don't understand what did he snitch about? Recruits cant call other recruits??

Wait I don't understand what did he snitch about? Recruits cant call other recruits??
Lebatard was friends with both of them and they wanted their commitments to be silent while they recruited the other players. Lebatard didn’t keep it quiet and wrote an article on how they were committed to the U. They were both ****ed that he leaked it.

Lebatard was friends with both of them and they wanted their commitments to be silent while they recruited the other players. Lebatard didn’t keep it quiet and wrote an article on how they were committed to the U. They were both ****ed that he leaked it.
what a jerk

Advertisement
A true piece of ****, shouldn't be allowed on campus

Advertisement
Track And Field Olympics GIF by Team USA

It's a relief to hear the consensus is our DTs are going to be much stronger. We need them to step up big time with new DEs and question marks at MLB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back