Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
June 1 Two Minute Drill

• Flo says a MINIMUM of five commits this month (June). He emphasized minimum
  • The whale (5*) trend will start this month.
  • Keep an eye on names currently committed and/or crystal balled to other schools.
Whale, whale, whale. I'm intrigued.

Last year we had a run in June of Jackson Carver, Reid M, Ray Ray and Rashada. Feel like I'm missing somebody, so five as a prediction during the month isn't unrealistic.

I know we promptly followed up with Francis, Riley Williams and Jayden Wayne in early July.

Going to be a big month with lots of movement AND hopefully five or more dudes jump in.

Whale, whale, whale. I'm intrigued.

Last year we had a run in June of Jackson Carver, Reid M, Ray Ray and Rashada. Feel like I'm missing somebody, so five as a prediction during the month isn't unrealistic.

I know we promptly followed up with Francis, Riley Williams and Jayden Wayne in early July.

Going to be a big month with lots of movement AND hopefully five or more dudes jump in.
Popo and Malik were also july I believe as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
June 1 Two Minute Drill

• Keep an eye on names currently committed and/or crystal balled to other schools.

If that is true, I will change my name from Wario Cristobum to Starrio Cristoboss

Advertisement
June 1 Two Minute Drill

Currently committed part my best guess would be safety Heyward. Doubt any of our big time DT targets announce anything in June but I'd love to be wrong. Heyward, Hawkins, out of state D end (Lightfoot or the MN kid) are my guesses for June right now and maybe we pull an upset and land Drelon Miller 6/29.

Miami Flo Canes Recruiting Show June 5
  • Miami had a major, blue chip silent visitor this weekend. Its an offensive recruit. Will give more hints on the Wednesday Two Minute Drill. By Sunday, the visit will be public and he'll be able to talk more about it. Recruit was a solid commit to another school prior to this weekend. That no longer is the case.
  • Miami hasn't recruited Kylan Fox for a while now.
  • Reiterated that we're getting three flips for sure. Says he may increase that number to 4 in a couple of weeks depending on how things go
  • There's something to the Colin Hurley rumors. LSU has dropped the ball here. They may be trying to repair the damage

I'm guessing that the major blue chip silent visitor is what's causing him to potentially up his flip count to four.

My guess its either a QB or an OL recruit. OL recruits seem to be bouncing of late and the coaches aren't sweating. And we know Flo said they were working a 2nd blue chip QB besides Hurley.

Last edited:
Miami Flo Canes Recruiting Show June 5
  • Miami had a major, blue chip silent visitor this weekend. Its an offensive recruit. Will give more hints on the Wednesday Two Minute Drill. By Sunday, the visit will be public and he'll be able to talk more about it. Recruit was a solid commit to another school prior to this weekend. That no longer is the case.
  • Miami hasn't recruited Kylan Fox for a while now.
  • Reiterated that we're getting three flips for sure. Says he may increase that number to 4 in a couple of weeks depending on how things go
  • There's something to the Colin Hurley rumors. LSU has dropped the ball here. They may be trying to repair the damage
I assume “Major blue chip” means a 5 star. Of the 5 star offensive recruits committed elsewhere, only Julian Sayin, Mylan Graham, Landen Thomas, Jadyn Davis, Perry Thompson and Cam Williams were not on an OV somewhere this weekend….

Speculate Parks And Recreation GIF by OpenBarre

Advertisement
Back