Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Final results in. This was a miss.
No Way What GIF

Advertisement
Are we saying June will be the biggest month because we’re actually going to get public commits?

Or because that’s when the OVs are and the expectation is we close the deal at least privately on the kids?

Reason I ask is because last year the commits started really rolling in in July.

Are we saying June will be the biggest month because we’re actually going to get public commits?

Or because that’s when the OVs are and the expectation is we close the deal at least privately on the kids?

Reason I ask is because last year the commits started really rolling in in July.
I think it’s the latter, but I think many people are incorrectly perceiving it to be the former.

I’m with you. This is why I’ve been saying wait til August.

Advertisement
I’m with you. This is why I’ve been saying wait til August.

Gaby says he's going to revisit some tweets questions Mario's strategy on July 24, so I'm thinking early August is the point where we should see some significant decisions.

Dmoney seems to be talking about all the studs visiting in june while SWFLHurricane seems to talking about major commits in the first 2-3 weeks in june.

Advertisement
FloMotion May 28

• Flo says that everyone knows we're getting good news on the DL front, but the good news is coming very, very soon, much sooner than you think
  • Multiple $EC teams were/are after Russell behind the scenes. He's very high on this committment.
  • Russell is the best DL on Columbus. Sounds like Flo envisions him as a DT rather than a DE hybrid.

Last edited:
FloMotion May 30, 2023

• Rumors swirling around Colin Hurley's recruitment. Said he couldn't go into specifics or comment on the rumors, but monitor the recruitment
  • Miami is after another blue-chip QB that hasn't been publicly leaked (yet)
  • Reiterated, three major flips coming.
  • Flo expects we will have between 16-18 commits before the HS season starts.
Edit: link to @UnitedCanedom report on the Hurley rumors from Frank Tucker

Last edited:
Advertisement
Based on the second comment that we're going after another blue-chip too, that implies to me that there's at least some substance the Hurley rumors.

Advertisement
Back