Miami Flo's Predictions

Chicken or egg. I don't think he will be able to put up impressive numbers with the players he has. Maybe gets us to "not laughingstock" but he needs more talent. One player like Franklin changes a lot. Get Franklin and pair him with a deep threat like Henderson (or another track speed guy) , and we could have a top 20 offense because it frees up Young to do his thing and put up great stats. And then hope one other WR on the rooster steps up- but that can't be counted on right now. You can win a lot of games with stud QB and 3 good WRs. Overpay now, get the talent, show other WRs what is possible, and 2-3 years from now you won't have to overpay anymore for top WRs.
You are forgetting the weapons we have at TE as well. Utilized correctly, they can give a defensive coordinator nightmares. Also, (or another track speed guy) = Ray Ray.

Advertisement
HUGE run by Flo this week

Accuracy Tracker: 65% (20/31)

• Wednesday 5/10 Predictions
    • In the next 2-3 days we're getting more good news from the portal. Results: Hit.
    • We're getting another DT (he didn't specify portal or HS but the discussion context was the portal). Results: Hit.
    • Help is on the way for the WR room. Results: Hit. Big time.
  • Sunday 5/7 Predictions
    • Flo expects at least 3 portal commits by May 21. One is on lock, feels good about two other ones. Results: Hit.
  • Saturday 4/29 Predictions
    • There will be an all-conference player, in a position of need, that will be announcing for the Canes by the second week of May. Waiting for classes to complete first.
    • We're getting at least one if not two DTs from the portal. Results: Hit.
    • There are two guys from the portal that we have in the bag (WR/DT). He feels strongly about these two. Results: Hit.

There will be an all-conference player, in a position of need, that will be announcing for the Canes by the second week of May. Waiting for classes to complete first.

This one I'm not sure about. Was this Rose? If so, its a miss. Was it Kirk? If so, a hit, but I don't see All-Conference awards for him.

Advertisement
His “general” predictions anybody could make. I understand the need for not spoiling a kid’s announcement or divulging a source, but when he says “we expect a Portal commit this weekend and it happens”… nah … no credit from me. If he says “we are getting a WR Portal commit this weekend” or “we are getting a big time HS commit at defensive line this weekend” and it happens then… yeah … he gets credit from me.

I need more detail before crowning him.

I'm not the biggest Flo guy but credit where it is due. Didn't he specify that we had a WR and DT in the bag last week? Ended up being the case. He's generally pretty vague but that was at least a pretty specific prediction.

Advertisement
I'm not the biggest Flo guy but credit where it is due. Didn't he specify that we had a WR and DT in the bag last week? Ended up being the case. He's generally pretty vague but that was at least a pretty specific prediction.

He meant the Ole Miss DT though. He was wrong like everyone else on that cause the kid changed his mind at the end. He got lucky we landed a DT.

Flo with the heat today.says we're about to get 3 monster flips,kids committed to another school or considered major leans to another school.

ewan mcgregor drugs GIF

Advertisement
May 15 Predictions.

• Mario is about to flip some major "big boy" recruits (three to be specific). All 4* and above
  • We're about to "boom" the college football world. What's about to happen is mind boggling.
  • Jason Taylor is going to be problem for other teams on the trail
  • DL and WR is where the big dogs will be recruited this cycle (like OL and LB last cycle). Said this last night so not a new prediction.
  • Multiple "good things" happened at the pool party and they involved gymnastics. Several recruits said we're coming, were told to take their time and make sure.

Advertisement
Flo with the heat today.says we're about to get 3 monster flips,kids committed to another school or considered major leans to another school.
"or considered major leans...."

I thought we only count it as flips if they flip their "commitment" from one school to another??

Legit question. Didn't know we count leans as flips now.

Mario is about to flip some major "big boy" recruits (three to be specific). All 4* and above

Just today alone, we've seen rumblings about flipping Ellis Robinson IV and Jaylen Heyward. Coincidence? Don't think so. I'm unsure who the third flip might be
Committed prospects (that were reported):
- Mylan Graham
- Ellis Robinson IV
- Jaylen Heyward
- LaWayne McCoy
- 2025 LB Jadon Perlotte
- 2025 DB Chris Ewald.

Assuming its a 2024, LaWayne McCoy would be my guess. Looks like getting Mylan Graham down was positive but doubt it was a good enough trip to flip a OSU WR that quick.

Advertisement
Back