Miami Flo's Predictions

I mean wouldn't not getting anyone be a surprise? Your telling me we signed 100% of our class on early signing day?

Advertisement
I mean wouldn't not getting anyone be a surprise? Your telling me we signed 100% of our class on early signing day?
My definition of a surprise would be a significant recruit selecting the Canes who was not predicted or crystal balled here (ala Citizen or Skinner). Signing some random 2 or 3 star wouldn't qualify for this.

Absolutely no activity today, so accuracy drops to 68% (11/16)

Sunday 1/29 Sunday Show Predictions
  • There will be one signing day surprise for Miami. Results: Miss. No commits today so by definition, no surprises.

Absolutely no activity today, so accuracy drops to 68% (11/16)

Sunday 1/29 Sunday Show Predictions
  • There will be one signing day surprise for Miami. Results: Miss. No commits today so by definition, no surprises.
Could the surprise be that there are no surprises? Being winners of the offseasons, we are conditioned to believe things like this will happen, so when they don't, we are surprised. Hmm.

Could the surprise be that there are no surprises? Being winners of the offseasons, we are conditioned to believe things like this will happen, so when they don't, we are surprised. Hmm.
None were expected so I don't see the fact that we didn't add anyone as a surprise either. I did briefly think about that angle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You ****wagging cornballs continue to give guys like Flo, Caneville, Gabby, Lake, Stock all this attention when they don't know anything. There's a few reliable posters here who **** on these guys yet people thirsty for info will continue to give these stroke centrals the time of day.

These guys are like Nostradamus. He literally made thousands of vague predictions and every so often 1 sounds similar to something that occurs and people take the words and twist it to what they want to believe. Basically most of the guys are Nostradumbasses. These guys are likely reading these boards and going "Hmm Arroyo makes sense...Ill throw that out there too."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Monday 2/5 Predictions
  • At the end of this week (by Next Monday), there will be an OC announcement. He'll be shocked if there's no announcement (OC or DC) by Monday.
You’re a good guy but no f*ck*ng sh*t lmao. These are not predictions.

This is throwing sh*t at a wall by looking at a calendar and thinking “oh boy spring practice is coming up…”

Advertisement
Back