Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
OP updated

Accuracy Tracker: 66%

• Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss.
      • Flo says UF pulled some foolishness at FNL to prevent the 24 guys from making a statement.
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ.
    • Results: Hit (with luck).
      • Flo admitted tonight that Bonsu was supposed to be one of the 3.
      • However, Abram committed today and bailed him out.
      • Net: he got it right even if the targets weren't right.
      • Reading between the lines, he thought Samson was going to be the 4th one this weekend.
  • Sunday, 7/31: Tonight Flo predicted that the UF shenanigans only delayed things, the 24 recruits are still going to make a statement within the next few weeks. We will revisit this at end of August.
He predicted there would be a MINIMUM of 3 commitments, which didn't happen. He apparently did not even know about the player who committed. Yet, this prediction is considered a hit?

He predicted there would be a MINIMUM of 3 commitments, which didn't happen. He apparently did not even know about the player who committed. Yet, this prediction is considered a hit?
There were three commitments, so where's the miss? I said he was lucky and he admitted as much as he wasn't including the kicker in his list.

If he had stated that Bonsu was one of the three, it would've been marked a miss. But as it was, he just said at least three committments and most likely four.

Advertisement
OP updated

Accuracy Tracker: 66%

• Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss.
      • Flo says UF pulled some foolishness at FNL to prevent the 24 guys from making a statement.
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ.
    • Results: Hit (with luck).
      • Flo admitted tonight that Bonsu was supposed to be one of the 3.
      • However, Abram committed today and bailed him out.
      • Net: he got it right even if the targets weren't right.
      • Reading between the lines, he thought Samson was going to be the 4th one this weekend.
  • Sunday, 7/31: Tonight Flo predicted that the UF shenanigans only delayed things, the 24 recruits are still going to make a statement within the next few weeks. We will revisit this at the end of August.
Just my opinion but kinda silly to track accuracy when things are constantly changing. Im happy to get thoughts from people around the program and players, we should be able to decide on our own how serious to take it. Its like sitting at the barbershop and taking in all the stories. Flo seems like a friend of the program and at least a little plugged in, who cares if he embellishes a bit.

But more importantly, what were the UF shenanigans???

There were three commitments, so where's the miss? I said he was lucky and he admitted as much as he wasn't including the kicker in his list.

If he had stated that Bonsu was one of the three, it would've been marked a miss. But as it was, he just said at least three committments and most likely four.
nvm i wasnt counting Bryant and Kinsler as predictions since everyone and their mama already had them coming to Miami. Ill give him that one

Last edited:
But more importantly, what were the UF shenanigans???
He never directly answered that, but elsewhere in the show, he said:

1. UF was actively and aggressively trying to find out who was going from FNL to the BBQ and then making it virtually impossible for them to get there.
  2. UF was applying extreme high pressure sales tactics to recruits like Jean to get them to commit and/or not attend the BBQ. This is consistent with the high pressure sales tactics they used on Kinsler. It ultimately backfired with Kinsler and I suspect the same will eventually be true with Jean. I'm guessing this is why they had a raft of commits this weekend. High pressure. Suspect this is why @Cribby said Jean wasn't going to stick. Flo said the same thing last night but that Jean likely would be flipping (probably to 8&4 cause he's a huge fan of Coley).
@Cribby has a great post of what UF is doing at these visits here

Now we know why Mario was so secretive w/the BBQ visitor list. He's dealing w/a bunch of desperate juveniles up in Canesville. Billy and the G5s are really showing their immaturity when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
You've got 2 weeks off the thread to find a PG version to more eloquently convey your opinions.
@P-Tizzle - what is your problem, man? I see your middle fingers toward @lindend. Ok, so you don’t like Flo.

Whatever man. He’s just trying to share info, what he knows. He has connections. Why crap on it for not being exactly what you want to hear? And why 🖕 everything that Lind types?

You’re the one with the history of being a big fvking dikkk to people here that bring info (I haven’t forgotten how you have come after Cribby and others in the past regarding info that wasn’t up to your standards).

You can easily go elsewhere for your info.

Last edited:
All of this because I posted a Trump gif of him saying “wrong”!?!? I’m sorry guys! I won’t do it again!

Sorry Michael Caine GIF

Its the times we live in I guess.

@P-Tizzle - what is your problem, man? I see your middle fingers toward @lindend. Ok, so you don’t like Flo.

Whatever man. He’s just trying to share info, what he knows. He has connections. Why crap on it for not being exactly what you want to hear? And why 🖕 everything that Lind types?

You’re the one with the history of being a big fvking dikkk to people here that bring info (I haven’t forgotten how you have come after Cribby and others in the past regarding info that wasn’t up to your standards).

You can easily go elsewhere for your info.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
All of this because I posted a Trump gif of him saying “wrong”!?!? I’m sorry guys! I won’t do it again!

Sorry Michael Caine GIF
That was specifically one tgat was deemed okay and used as an example. It's the fact that people can't resist replying that's the issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back