sstcane Sophomore Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,850 Today at 1:07 PM #1 This was just posted on YouTube Good video and worth a watch
The U is back to work All American Premium Joined May 9, 2019 Messages 12,142 Today at 1:12 PM #2 I had no clue this guy was a different guy than Tengwell lol
EudocimusAlbus Junior Joined Sep 20, 2021 Messages 2,380 Today at 1:41 PM #3 The U is back to work said: I had no clue this guy was a different guy than Tengwell lol Click to expand... Ayoooo, I had to do a double take as well!!
The U is back to work said: I had no clue this guy was a different guy than Tengwell lol Click to expand... Ayoooo, I had to do a double take as well!!
rccollins Sophomore Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 2,277 Today at 1:48 PM #4 Yep. Also used to get confused . Both guys are awesome!
ShadowSpring Junior Joined Oct 13, 2017 Messages 8,503 Today at 2:04 PM #5 Tengwall breaking down his beloved Penn State is both entertaining and sad. He doesn't sugar coat anything. It's pretty raw.
Tengwall breaking down his beloved Penn State is both entertaining and sad. He doesn't sugar coat anything. It's pretty raw.