Miami Fans

caneshomer

Recruit
My thoughts, most fans of college teams are former students, and even though the teams
may not be that good, they feel a sense of pride for their school. Many schools today
graduate 10K plus future lifetime fans every year. Miami ( not where I graduated), is a
small private university, Graduating 2500-3000 students per year. As such the majority
of Miami's fans are not Miami Grads. Hence we have the garbage that is spewed on hear
ad Nauseum.

Advertisement
My thoughts, most fans of college teams are former students, and even though the teams
may not be that good, they feel a sense of pride for their school. Many schools today
graduate 10K plus future lifetime fans every year. Miami ( not where I graduated), is a
small private university, Graduating 2500-3000 students per year. As such the majority
of Miami's fans are not Miami Grads. Hence we have the garbage that is spewed on hear
ad Nauseum.

Here*

Advertisement
hold on, so you're not an alum and criticizing fans who didn't go to UM

new-lol-gifs.gif

ad Nauseum.
My Son's a UM Grad and??....Just because I'm not a UM Grad...doesnt mean Sh*t....The money I've spent in regards to UM would make you dizzy....my home case in point....
Please spare me the "If you didn't Graduate from UM BS"...my Culinary Degree was more costly than a UM degree circa 79-82

ad Nauseum.

you’re so right! Those schools with all those grads and large alumni’s base that send death threats to coaches and their family’s when they don’t win are so classy, why don’t we be more like them?!

moron

Advertisement
ad Nauseum.
it took you 5 years to come up with this... :pgdead:

Our fanbase is dog ****, even more like dog **** then most fan bases, so I’m open to reasons why.

Miss me with the poor season, we had mfs wanting Diaz fired after game 1. If we want to give every coach 1 season to turn things around, not even that long for some of what I thought to be more loyal fans to jump ship, we will never again be worth a ****.

Our fanbase is dog ****, even more like dog **** then most fan bases, so I’m open to reasons why.

Miss me with the poor season, we had mfs wanting Diaz fired after game 1. If we want to give every coach 1 season to turn things around, not even that long for some of what I thought to be more loyal fans to jump ship, we will never again be worth a ****.
Ok Manny we get it.

Advertisement
I think you have struck a nerve.

I was a fan before becoming a grad. My niece is a grad. The best fan in the family is my non-grad nephew.

Thank god for non-grads. We wouldn’t fill a HS stadium without non-grads. It is great to be embraced nationally as we are. I think of us all as one family as to football.

Grads do have broader concerns. I would like Mr Frenk to pick it up on the academic level too. That said, if we were 15 nationally in academics, I wouldn’t give the football program a pass.

Advertisement
Back