miami fans showin up

Oh I don't know the answer to that. I was below the fight, I could really only pick out the Miami dudes and the sieve that walked by me. If you send me a link to the ig I'll be able to tell.. I got a pretty good look at the guy.
Not sure if I could find it again. It just came up on my feed Saturday afternoon and I didn't save it.

Kid just looked like a typical Gen Z southern white frat bro. No way could I pick him out of a lineup. I live in North Georgia and they're a dime a dozen in these parts. He was wearing an orange polo though IIRC.
 
Hey, up until this year, I had nothing but road losses since 2007. I’ve sat in some rain, snow, cold, hot, bleachers, college kids running their mouths while dressed as spider man, and so much more. Lot of us have traveled to terrible places for terrible showings from a program that didn’t care enough. Now is the time to enjoy whatever we can get.

Man how the **** you think I feel…****
I’m from Central NY I been in the Cane Gang🙌🏾🟢🟠 since 1987 I had season tickets in 2006 and I go to a Game every year.
We travel I’m living proof…..I moved to Maryland in 2008. I had to watch us lose to the university of Maryland in Goldens 1st season in the ******* rain in a Miami sweatsuit.

I was ****ed we lost in the 4th qtr……I deserve this
We all do…..#6 loading and we the rabbit I got a licensed permit to carry.

Ain’t no fun when we got the 🔫
🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙌🏾🟢🟠💪🏾👊🏾😉
 
Maybe.

I guess I just can't relate, when we've got so many hours to tailgate. I love to cook and tailgate, and it's one of my favorite things about CFB, but there's plenty of time to show off. If you love the Canes so much, why not be in the game to support them instead of making it about yourself? That's my take anyway.

I get it. But you just have to walk through the tailgating areas, whatever lot blue or orange, even black, and you’ll see people there to have a big time party. It’s really important to them, like I said it’s a committed tailgating culture – it definitely exists…. and they are legion.
 
I get it. But you just have to walk through the tailgating areas, whatever lot blue or orange, even black, and you’ll see people there to have a big time party. It’s really important to them, like I said it’s a committed tailgating culture – it definitely exists.
Of course.

But we're not unique in having a committed tailgating culture. And a school can have a committed tailgating culture and also have the majority of their fans in their seats for kickoff. In fact, with us being at an NFL stadium, I'd argue that it's even easier for us to be able to get into the stadium than most other fans, following the tailgate. At many schools, it can be quite a long walk (or even a drive/shuttle) from their tailgate to the stadium because campuses are very spread out. We don't have that issue and it is one of the benefits of being at HRS.

Also, people aren't showing up until midway through the first quarter, and then unless it's a close game, and many people also start leaving at halftime as well. So our fans are really only there for, at most, two quarters? I think that kind of sucks for the players.

To be clear, I do love our tailgating culture and I'm not trying to denigrate it. This is just something that's been on my mind lately, and I've been trying to understand what is unique about UM here. And why did it change when we changed stadiums? We used to have one of the most intimidating environments in all of CFB, and I wish we could figure out how to get back to that.
 
I get it. But you just have to walk through the tailgating areas, whatever lot blue or orange, even black, and you’ll see people there to have a big time party. It’s really important to them, like I said it’s a committed tailgating culture – it definitely exists…. and they are legion.
Yep. Miami has one of the most unique tailgate cultures in the country.
 
I think there’s just a subculture of people to whom the tailgate a huge deal, maybe not as important as the game itself, but almost. I don’t know how you can change that.

The Cuban time thing, I don’t think that’s the issue. I think it’s just people hanging around the tailgate until the last minute, because it’s a big deal for them, social time, show off your cooking and tailgating skills time, and just hanging around with friends and people who have the same love for the canes etc. etc.
But isnt that the case for every fanbase across the country?
 
Back
Top