The roar of the crowd after Cooper B broke free on the td on our first offensive play of the game, and the celebration in the aftermath, made it sound like a Miami home game on tv. I replayed that play more than a few times just to hear the reaction, lol. Was great to see
Yet zero mentions from the POS ESPN commentators.
I had to go out of the room to check only kid when JJ got the pick six and from the sound of the crowd I thought Clemson had done something...thats how loud and well represented UM was
I attended a few games at Maryland, Temple, Rutgers, VT and Duke when the Canes were in town and there was always a good number of Cane fans, alums and/or people who grew in soFla adoring the Canes who now lived "up north". Lots of soFla transplants in the Carolinas, VA and Georgia.
Shouldnt have been surprised after seeing the Wake turnout. Visitors sideline had 70% Miami fans and then their student section was the other 30%. They all left at halftime and it was 90% Miami fans. They couldn’t even do their chants they kept taking people out on the field to do.
Section T and V and the upper deck behind those sections was stacked with Canes last night